Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

#save The Poor Campaign:educational Financial Aide - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / #save The Poor Campaign:educational Financial Aide (411 Views)

Save The Stress And Money On Zoom Subscription, You Can Now Pay Per Hour / Poor Salary: Unions Give Kaduna Government 21 Days Ultimatum / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#save The Poor Campaign:educational Financial Aide by Onyekasuperkid(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2018
My name is IRABOR CHIJIOKE.A, a Mass communication Hnd 1 Student of DELTA State polytechnic,Ogwashi-uku.I humbly wish to solicit for financial assistance from well meaning Nigerians to enable me complete my School fees,Which is the Sum of #50,000, but am looking for the sum of #15,000 to complete it because next month is the commencement of my first semester exams.My relations have refused to assist me.Pls I really crave the indulgence of the general public to come to my rescue. This my number 08168382352 for futher enquiry.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Quotes By Albert Schweitzer And Norman Vincent Peale. / Freelance Writers Are Needed! / 10 Things A Writer Should Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.