Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Andrakk Rechargeable Fans Available. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Andrakk Rechargeable Fans Available. (913 Views)

Order For Your Original Cafini Rechargeable Fans To Keep You Cool & Comfortable / Order For Your Original Cafini Rechargeable Fans To Keep You Cool & Comfortable / Order For Your Original Cafini Rechargeable Fans To Keep You Cool And Comfortabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andrakk Rechargeable Fans Available. by mzhazel(f): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Andrakk is the leading manufacturer of rechargeable fans in Nigeria. With a battery span of 5 - 9 hours, you get real value for your money. Available in 16" and 18", you can buy from me within the prices of 23 and 26,000 naira depending on the model you want to buy.
Available are the height adjustable, the fixed height and the mist fan.
Pay on delivery option available.
Free delivery for people living in Surulere, Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best way to run CPA offers with facebook ads/ instant approval / I'm Starting A New Brand Identity Business For You & I'd Love Your Input. / Importance And Cost Effective Of Website In Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.