Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Arsene Wenger Praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan As A ‘very Complete Player’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger Praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan As A ‘very Complete Player’ (415 Views)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Scores On Roma Serie A Debut / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan / First Pictures Of Henrikh Mkhitaryan In Arsenal Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan As A ‘very Complete Player’ by Sportxclusive: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is delighted to have captured Mkhitaryan and hailed the player’s range of qualities.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has signed a three-and-half-year contract at the club, replacing Alexis Sanchez who joins Manchester United

Wenger said Mkhitaryan is a ‘very complete player’ and that he ‘has all the attributes’, after confirmation of the player’s switch from Manchester United to Arsenal.

He said: “Henrikh is a very complete player. He creates chances, he defends well, he can absorb distances and he’s very committed as well.”

KEVIN DE BRUYNE SIGNS NEW MANCHESTER CITY DEAL
“I must say he’s a player who has all the attributes.”

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was full of praise for Arsenal’s playing style following his swap deal from Manchester United that saw Alexis Sanchez go the other way.

The Armenia international expressed his satisfaction at completing the switch to north London, where he has signed a ‘long-term contract’.

KLOPP: I WANT LIVERPOOL TO BE A CLUB NO ONE EVER LEAVES
“I always loved the way that Arsenal played and the way that Arsene Wenger has managed the team,” he said.

“There have been a lot of young players, he’s managed them and they’ve done very well. Of course I was in love with the game of Thierry Henry. I loved the way he played – and maybe that was the reason to support Arsenal.”

“I’m very happy that we could finish this deal and I’m very happy to be here. It’s a dream come true because I’ve always dreamed of playing for Arsenal. Now that I’m here, I’ll do my best for this club to create history.”
http://sportxclusive.com/2018/01/22/arsene-wenger-praises-henrikh-mkhitaryan-complete-player-following-arsenal-transfer/
Re: Arsene Wenger Praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan As A ‘very Complete Player’ by Abeycity93: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Sanchez will be converted to defender buy Mourinho

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Beats Neymar In Social Media / U.S. Women Break Canada’s Grip On Hockey Gold / D’tigers Battle Rwanda, Uganda & Mali For FIBA World Cup Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.