Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (24867 Views)

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by msylva2147(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Whotman:
imagine dis kind rubbish happened in our own capital...hate thief but hate wen pple take law in their own hands more
what are you even saying? Do we have law in this country? As far as I am concerned this is the best option.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by kkboy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Moral of the story: STOP STEALING FROM THE POOR/LESS PRIVILEGED.

The consequences is brutal.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija3:
In another act of Jungle Justice, a thief who attempted to steal a motorcycle in front of mosque in Kuje market in Abuja was apprehended and set on fire by the traders yesterday January 22nd. Couldn't they have just handed him over to the police? See graphic photos of the alleged thief below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-mob-set-fire-motorcycle-thief-abuja/

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stop Jungle Justice, say no to it.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
One less thief and a future armed robber supposing hes not one already, good job to the mob
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Samadict(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
You set a man ablaze for stealing a motorcycle but hail your so called leaders that cripple every sector of the nation by gulping public funds. Smh for you...
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
So after killing him now stealing has stopped. However sha your local chairman # councillor # governor has stole more than this man so you can apply the same punishment now animals. Now we say herbmen are very bad when they just applied the same for of killing on a person. Beating him would have been better, killing is just unnecessary.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by johngroo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
I still don't understand the logic behind burning criminals in this present age. the law enforcement agencies are there for a reason.

I bet most of these burna boys burnt him before asking what he did...

they're completely blind to the bigger thieves looting things way heavier than motorcycles. the only patriotic contribution to the godforsaken hell of a country is to turn innocent robinhoods into suya.

hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Attempted? And he got roasted like boli
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by turl(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gpowerstechnlgy:
Anybody who has the mind of robbing a fellow of his hard earned meager resources In this BULLHARIC economic situation is a heartless devil and deserves to be lynched. Quote me and loose your property to these criminals this month.
Abeggi!!
Jungle justice is wrong!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Moral of the story-Mind where you try to rob. no jungle justice in lekki, banana island and the rest of them. Kuje Market smh
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by dfo12(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Bizgold:
what abt corporate thieves that stole millions. How much is new bike #75,000

Where please. Let me give you N80,000 to get me one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead Inside Church In Rivers State (Photo) / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. / Breaking: Why We Settled For Lawan As Senate President, By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.