Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate (17158 Views)

Funke Akindele’s New Movie ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Becomes The First Movie To Gro / Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele New Babybump Was Spotted At Omotola Birthday / Nigerians Make "Hafengers" Poster To Celebrate Funke Akindele's New Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
"Wow!.. thumbs up for Amen estate
having Funke Akindele as their superstar
campaigner, how can anyone beat that,
already Amen Estate is known as a
‘Nollywood home’ with over 10% of
nollywood films using their estate as
film props, but having Funke Akindele
have a ‘open house’ star studded grand
house warming party and then a music
video singing praises of the estate sure
beats Tuface Idibia ‘s New Haven or
AY’s Lekki Garden."
So suddenly, there's been lots of enquiries been made on this luxurious estate. People suddenly developed the interest to own a house in Amen Estate.To place enquiries, call or whatsapp Ifeoluwa

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
*Why celebrities are rushing to Amen Estate?
* If there is one housing estate in Lagos
everybody is talking about right now, it is
AMEN Estate in Lagos. If there is one
housing estate Nigerians in the diaspora are
calling up to buy houses from, it’s AMEN
Estate. Talk of a housing estate in Lagos
that can boast of world class infrastructures,
architectural masterpiece designs, quality of
living, serene and conductive environment
and sited on a large expanse of land, we can
confidently tell you it is Amen Estate. It’s
built on Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju Lekki,
Lagos. And Redbricks Homes International
Limited is the developer of Amen Estate. It is
an indigenous, independent and innovative
real estate company. Recently, this housing
estate attracted a lot of attention, because
super actress, Funke Akindele and her music
star husband, JJC, moved into Amen Estate.
Lately, a lot more celebrities have moved
into this luxurious estate. We must mention
that it has become where most of the Music
& Movie stars come to shoot their movie,
because of the elegance and serenity of the
neighbourhood. This is because Amen Estate
is now Nigeria’s new Dubai, as it offers
standard and world class infrastructure to
make their videos look appreciated, like it
was done abroad. At Amen Estate, each
house has its own pool. There is 24 hour
electricity, constant street light, 24 hour
armed securities at different sections of the
estate. Waste management services is
always on point. A lot of sporting facilities
are available within activities arena is at the
estate like tennis courts, football pitch.
There is also a public park and gardens, fire
hydrants, free internet access and so on. No
wonder it has become a destination for
celebrities. The management of AMEN Estate
has made it easy for potential customers
*Amen Estate 2* is now selling. Take
advantage of the special introductory prices
and own your home in this ambiance of
glamour and tranquility that gracefully
blends architecture of the past with modern
day technology. *Land: Serviced Plots*
Outright:​N​10m per plot 6 months: N​10.5m
per plot 12 months: N​11m per plot F​or more
inquiries/purchase, please call
Watch the estate video with
this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/
BeGuBQKBM7q/

Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
hify9935:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGuBQKBM7q/
check out the video to have a view of the estate.
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Still selling fast.
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
call for inspection
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
inspection going on, good morning
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Don't wait to buy land, buy land and wait.
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
good morning
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2018
good morning, call for inspection
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2018
The view

Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by doyinbaby(f): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2018
How is the area with respect to flooding
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2018
doyinbaby:
How is the area with respect to flooding
it's a dry land ma.
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by doyinbaby(f): 1:43am On Jan 30, 2018
hify9935:
it's a dry land ma.
how is the land during raining season
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=doyinbaby post=64626938]how is the land during raining season [/quotes] Amen estate is properly drained and not affected by flooding ma.
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
doyinbaby:
how is the land during raining season
Amen estate is properly drained and not affected by flooding ma.
Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by hify9935(f): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Several 'mega-huge' projects are hitting the Ibeju-Lekki axis every day, from the recent Smart City deal between Lagos and Dubai to the proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, to the expansion of Lagos-Epe Expressway... and wise and smart investors are buying off every available properties in this axis everyday.

Just last month, a whole estate was sold out to clients... investors who have foresight of what Ibeju-Lekki is going to become in the next 3 to 5 years.

Dangote has invested 14 billion dollars. Shoprite has taken position, banks have taken position. What about you?

As a smart investor, you shouldn't even be left out...

•> What if Ibeju-Lekki turns to be the Dubai of tomorrow? 

•> What if you don't have a land in Ibeju lekki and this great development hits Lagos - Nigeria?

•> What if you contact me then for a plot and the only available one is one of my numerous plots that I got for 700k and I decide to sell to you @ 70million ?

What IF?

Join the wise and invest in real estate in Ibeju-Lekki axis. Don't wait to buy land, buy land and wait.

Contact me to get started

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's New Home At Amen Estate by PayneEdward: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2021
I've been a web developer for the past six years. During the pandemic this year, I was really productive. I mean, I finally found the confidence to start my own company. I'm overjoyed with my accomplishment. I already have three staff and am still expanding! That was the pressing requirement for a rental space. In Singapore, we chose osdoro.com.sg. WHY? Maybe you'll ask me because my "baby start-up" requires the best office, as well as guys to attract international customers! It's a suggestion from my tutor! Consider the possibilities! Don't be afraid of changes!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today / [PHOTOS] See The Nigerian With The Biggest Ass / Kensteve Anuka: Why I Featured Bobrisky In 'Bobrisky In Love' – Director, Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.