Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! (1291 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by jido2k(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
I am searching for a game developed for the Ninetendo console in 1988. It is called “STADIUM EVENTS” FOR the NINTENDO NES CONSOLE. I chose to advertise on this website,  because I know Nigerians are Gaming enthusiasts.

This game belongs to a generation of people who loved Mario, Arcade games, Street fighter and Mortal kombat. If you have this game please reach out to me as I need to develop a new application for a future console. The Picture if this game can be seen attached with this note below.

I am ready to pay up to £500 for it. Please contact me on Jido2k@hotmail.com for more details.

Thank you!

Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by Dolemite(f): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2010
How about i give you the emulator with the rom, for your pc.
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by jido2k(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2010
What do you mean? I need the real game itself. If you know some one that can get then fine, we can talk business!
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by Dolemite(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
I mean i can give you the pc version, you want that no?
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by reactor: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2010
trust me he never wants the pc rom version.  i guess its just a big bang chance or coincidence that that happens to be the rarest and most expensive nes game on auction today huh. i mean you cant use the emulator rom to do your "future console development"   tongue (whadda lodda crap) maybe you just want to have to buy a usb nes catridge reader and copy the same game rom you dont want to do your "development". guess you know nothing of the fact that a copy of the game recently sold for $41,300 on e bay and several others were and still selling for $13,000 on the same online auction site. wow five hundred pounds is a ton of money man  shocked . and yes we nigerians are gaming enthusiasts indeed!

Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by reactor: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2010
why is it so rare and valuable?
only 2000 copies are believed to have been produced, of which it is estimated that 200 copies reached consumers before being recalled. Today, collectors who follow the online sale of rare video games believe that fewer than 20 complete copies of the game exist, only two of which are known to be factory sealed.
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by jido2k(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2010
reactor:

trust me he never wants the pc rom version.  i guess its just a big bang chance or coincidence that that happens to be the rarest and most expensive nes game on auction today huh. i mean you cant use the emulator rom to do your "future console development"   tongue (whadda lodda crap) maybe you just want to have to buy a usb nes catridge reader and copy the same game rom you dont want to do your "development". guess you know nothing of the fact that a copy of the game recently sold for $41,300 on e bay and several others were and still selling for $13,000 on the same online auction site. wow five hundred pounds is a ton of money man  shocked . and yes we nigerians are gaming enthusiasts indeed!

And I suppose you have a degree in Research, a masters degree in Investigative journalism and Yay! Lets get you a crown as well for letting us know how much its worth. Its a site where you can advertise stuff and I did so. I am still in need of the game, so if there is someone out there who can get please contact me!
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by reactor: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
jido2k:

Its a site where you can advertise stuff and I did so. I am still in need of the game, so if there is someone out there who can get please contact me!
do not prevaricate the point. the issue is not whether you are just advertising or just trying to make an easy buck .its just business and i get that. its just insulting to think we are gullible ignoramuses to swallow ur silly lie about future game console development when you clearly have little knowledge if it. no point lying when you dont have to. the truth will set you free. good luck with the game.
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by Dolemite(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2010
Ooooh i get it now, and here i was thinking the poster wanted to play the game, if I had it i wouldn't give it to you for 500 pounds, more like 50,000 pounds. Thanks reactor for the heads up.
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by jido2k(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2010
Dolemite:

Ooooh i get it now, and here i was thinking the poster wanted to play the game, if I had it i wouldn't give it to you for 500 pounds, more like 50,000 pounds. Thanks reactor for the heads up.

Well, its nice you quoted it nicely,"if I had it i wouldn't give it to you!" You don't have it so on the next one, eh?
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by jido2k(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2010
reactor:

do not prevaricate the point. the issue is not whether you are just advertising or just trying to make an easy buck .its just business and i get that. its just insulting to think we are gullible ignoramuses to swallow your silly lie about future game console development when you clearly have little knowledge if it. no point lying when you dont have to. the truth will set you free. good luck with the game.

MR HOLIER THAN THOU, can I ask you a question, if some offered that game to you for £500 will you buy it? And I don't want any excuses, just a YES or NO answer here, mate!
Re: Up Tp £500 For Stadium Events For The Nintendo Nes Console! by Dolemite(f): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2010
jido2k:

MR HOLIER THAN THOU, can I ask you a question, if some offered that game to you for £500 will you buy it? And I don't want any excuses, just a YES or NO answer here, mate!
The version I have is for people who want to PLAY the game not SELL!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Video Editing Softwares / How To Use A Disposable Electronic Cigarette? / How Can I Post Video On You Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.