Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 (22381 Views)

I Have Recorded Notable Achievements - President Buhari Reveals On Democracy Day / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Emmyxto(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
JTAMWTJDAGTJAGPGAJMDAJZKGCLJMTGBDSF
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Xtopher123(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
So it's during Penultimate Election Year that you now have a Focus..

Just shut up and start getting your things ready..

Only Fools (sarrki, omenkalives, Mbaka and the likes) would believe your Petty Political tricks...
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by KrystosCJ(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Infrastructure for the north and your Fulani killers.

Just know that you will be arraigned before The Hague for crimes against humanity and promoting ethnic violence.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by dahirub08(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
I stand with president Muhammad buhari no matter what. the more you hate him the more i like him.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by samistino: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Oga Bubu should not border himself concerning development of the country now, we are already used to adapting to unfavourable bad governance like his own.......... Nigerians are wiser today all we need is our pvc to transport oga bubu to his hometown Daura were he can assist his kinsmen.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by odoguma(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
VACANCY FOR DRIVERS ON UBER

Drive on Uber and Make money for yourself!

Interested Drivers should send a mail with the following format:

1. Upload Valid Scanned Driver's License
2. Send a valid email address
3. valid phone number
4. Specify your Local Govt. location where you live

All application should be forwarded to uber@eoutsource.net

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Lomprico2: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Goat!
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by UncleJudax(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
michael142:
You still dey reveal focus?
After 3 years...the Guy de try wet ground for 2019! When him suppose start de waybill him furniture to Daura.

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by nkemjacob2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
That is what APC said to deceive Nigerians.....
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
UncleJudax:

After 3 years...the Guy de try wet ground for 2019! When him suppose start de waybill him furniture to Daura.

But funny enough if Buhari win he nor get wetin anybody fit do oh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by UncleJudax(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
michael142:

But funny enough if Buhari win he nor get wetin anybody fit do oh
Sure. I have Made that submission Many Times. No be Nigeria? grin
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
UncleJudax:

Sure. I have Made that submission Many Times. No be Nigeria? grin

And the next president will be worse than Gej and Buhari combined.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by UncleJudax(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
michael142:

And the next president will be worse than Gej and Buhari combined.
You are a good Student Bro.

In January 2022, Obasanjo would write another Letter!

Nigeria was a Mistake!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Patnekkyu: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls, go & rest.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by smileyoo: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
i wish bubu can even return nigeria to the level he met it. he should not even change anything anymore, he should just return back to daura in peace.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
focus on what?all those things mention will definitely be carried out in the north. ...so where is the focus...I was expecting to see job creation, tackling herdsmen issue and cabinet reshuffle, payment of workers salaries......no wonder they call this part of the world a shit hole counttry...
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
aolawale025:
Infrastructure has a long gestation period. Should have hit the ground running.
he need to show u uncompleted projects by 2019,

Na wetin him cabal don advise am.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by rottenegg: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2018
This is a focused President.

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2018
baakus:
it's beyond my imagination why this man has decided not to say a word regarding this Benue killings and his tribe herdsmen menace. Anyway, keep your infrastructural focus and focus on your return to Daura.

Watch out for Baakus 2019

Because the person occupying that seat is an impostor . Jubril is not our president.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by ElCapone(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2018
bedspread:
Great talk from President Buhari but Sir You Cannot Give what you Don't have....

You have done your best and can still do more but you have to Step Aside. ..take the Obj recommendation
Nigeria is serious business not for The more u look, the Less u see...
Maybe some of us are beginning to see this administration for truly what it is, i refuse to believe that this is all the best we can get as a nation. We lack nothing in terms raw material and human resources yet we are doing so badly. I love him to a default but the truth must be told. He cannot do more than what he has done so far, its so disheartening to say the least, he dashed so many expectations especially among the youths. He should take Obj's advice seriously as those urging him to carry on now will still be the same set that will abandon him when the chips are down. I guess the scales on my eyes are gradually falling off. God bless my country Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2018
sacluxisback:

Because the person occupying that seat is an impostor . Jubril is not our president.
u might be right
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by oderemo(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
ElCapone:
Maybe some of us are beginning to see this administration for truly what it is, i refuse to believe that this is all the best we can get as a nation. We lack nothing in terms raw material and human resources yet we are doing so badly. I love him to a default but the truth must be told. He cannot do more than what he has done so far, its so disheartening to say the least, he dashed so many expectations especially among the youths. He should take Obj's advice seriously as those urging him to carry on now will still be the same set that will abandon him when the chips are down. I guess the scales on my eyes are gradually falling off. God bless my country Nigeria.
I can not but concur with you, I was even thinking he should change from pmb to pmp, maybe he will benefit from that course.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2018
baakus:
u might be right

It's like he is acting under a script, if not aisha wont be against her husband nor her daughter.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Franseke45(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
not one person has been investigated and prosecuted since the killings have been going on. Yet the government want us to believe that it is taking security as a priority.
I just wonder.
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Okoroawusa: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
apache4:
Buhari you must die , you have to die by fire , Buhari i say you must die this , you will not see 2019 on earth , Buhari you are a disappointment to human race !!! Buhari must die a very painful death ... Buhari you must die by Fire or Thunder , in Jesus Christ Name ...Amen !!!
Is it not possible for u to die for Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
apache4:
Buhari you must die , you have to die by fire , Buhari i say you must die this , you will not see 2019 on earth , Buhari you are a disappointment to human race !!! Buhari must die a very painful death ... Buhari you must die by Fire or Thunder , in Jesus Christ Name ...Amen !!!
Is it not possible for u to die before Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
sacluxisback:

It's like he is acting under a script, if not aisha wont be against her husband nor her daughter.
the fact that his wife is against him shows many things are wrong. We can't know more that his closest friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Declares For 2019 Presidency / Atiku Supported Total Removal Of Subsidy / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.