Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account (1843 Views)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads / Withdraw From Paypal Directly To Nigerian Bank 360/$ / Withdraw From Paypal To Nigeria Bank 360/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
i have a paypal account connected to my donation button on my blog and i want to know how to withdraw from paypal into my Nigerian bank account,someone said is possible.
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by wink2015(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
oracle2012:
i have a paypal account connected to my donation button on my blog and i want to know how to withdraw from paypal into my Nigerian bank account,someone said is possible.

I suggest you look for a vendor online and buy bitcoin with your paypal funds and then exchange your bitcoin for naira or cash.

Nigeria is not among the fully supported paypal countries as paypal limited the use of their facilities in Nigeria due to the massive reports of scams and fraud by Nigerians in the past.
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by Ournolly: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
How were you able to receive payments on your Nigerian PayPal account?
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by Ammc(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Ournolly:
How were you able to receive payments on your Nigerian PayPal account?

You can't receive payment on Nigeria PayPal account
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by abex100: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello good morning am using this moment to tell you that you can make $500 in 24 hours all you need is to make sure you have a good Android and a good connection then you must devote your time .to get the ebook call or whatsapp me on 08177143358...make cool money without stepping out of room.. Good luck [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by Ournolly: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Ammc:

You can't receive payment on Nigeria PayPal account

I'll take it that the op is not using Nigerian PayPal.
Besides, I've read somewhere about the ability to receive money in Nigerian business PayPal.
Have not tested it though.
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by jitendraforfrie: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Anybody knows how to delete paytm account permanently? And how to download paytm app for pc?
Pratibodh
Re: How Can You Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Nigerian Bank Account by Ammc(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2018
Ournolly:

I'll take it that the op is not using Nigerian PayPal.
Besides, I've read somewhere about the ability to receive money in Nigerian business PayPal.
Have not tested it though.

Please, kindly test it and post it here. We shall be grateful

(1) (Reply)

Need To Build And Host A Forum / Get Free Real Instagram Followers / Get Your Premium Themes & Woocommerce Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.