Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer (659 Views)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Lobatanplc: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerian lawyer and Akwa Ibom native, Inibehe Effiong who hails from Akwa Ibom State has criticized a proposed N10 billion church project in his home-state.
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the founder of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, is part of the problems we have in Nigeria. If Jesus Christ was like Adeboye, only the rich and influential would be qualified to be a Christian.
Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/evil-mission-pastor-adeboye-akwa-ibom-inibehe-effiong/

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Well said.

Wicked MEN building temples, expanding their business empires and buying jets with billions and billions of Naira collected from the middle class, working class, poor, vulnerable and widows.

These men have no CHRIST in them, they are evil through and through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by thorpido(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
I didn't know Pastor Adeboye is from Akwa Ibom.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Excerpts from the article ;

Pastor Adeboye shamelessly went to lay the foundation of a project that is totally useless to the long suffering people of Akwa Ibom State without introspection. Why has our so-called religiosity not translated into a better country? Nigerians are the modern day Pharisees.

Akwa Ibom State is not a Christian state. We have Muslims, Atheists, Traditionalists and people of other religious persuasions in the state. It is not the business of the government to build a Church. Section 10 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended) states that ‘’The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion”. Therefore, Mr. Emmanuel has no business dissipating public funds in building “an international worship centre”

Did Papa Adeboye ask his host whether pensioners and civil servants have been paid in the state? Did he bother to query Udom Emmanuel on why a government that is running under a secular Constitution should be building a religious center with public funds and tax payer’s money? Did Adeboye ask Udom Emmanuel why his state is rated the second highest in the country in unemployment despite the stupendous allocations accruing to it?

What exactly is the interest of Adeboye in Akwa Ibom State? Is Jesus Christ proud of Adeboye’s collusion with failed political leaders? I am disgusted by the reprehensible complicity of Pastor Adeboye in the looting and destruction of Akwa Ibom State. Adeboye may have forgotten that judgment will start from the Church.

Let it be known that God is not mocked. The manipulation of religion in Nigeria by corrupt politicians in connivance with commercial pastors will not go unpunished.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by paxonel(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
They will not travel to other people's states to lay foundation for schools o.

And the people self, they are so ignorant.
If it was a school he went to lay foundation for, this crowd of people will not gather like this o.

Imagin the calibal of people gathering.

Africans
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is the prototype of the CHURCH VOODOO centre that these crooks want to build at the expense of education, health and welfare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
frosbel2:
This is the prototype of the CHURCH VOODOO centre that these crooks want to build at the expense of education, health and welfare.

It is sad bro. Very sad indeed. I thank God for Fiverr, CreateSpace/KDP. At least I have my business to mind. This government is useless. The earlier the youths help themselves, the better.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Ken4Christ: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Our brethren displaced by the herdsmen need support. I think they should focus on that for now.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom, Says Lawyer by Ammc(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2018
frosbel2:
Well said.

Wicked MEN building temples, expanding their business empires and buying jets with billions and billions of Naira collected from the middle class, working class, poor, vulnerable and widows.

These men have no CHRIST in them, they are evil through and through.

I have just seen that you have CHRIST in you. Well-done and continue, Mr CHRIST himself. Most times, I just wonder if any of you has ever listen to sound teachings of the word of God or wonder if you have ever start down to read your bible at all.

Have you ever seen in the bible the reaction of Paul after he cursed an high priest that was lying against him, or is Paul evil too.

Acts 23:1-4
1 Then Paul, looking earnestly at the council, said, “Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.”2 And the high priest Ananias commanded those who stood by him to strike him on the mouth.3 Then Paul said to him, “God will strike you, you whitewashed wall! For you sit to judge me according to the law, and do you command me to be struck contrary to the law?” 4 And those who stood by said, “Do you revile God’s high priest?” 5 Then Paul said, “I did not know, brethren, that he was the high priest; for it is written, ‘You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.’ ”

Please, read and receive understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Satan. / Astral Projection: Learn The Act Of Leaving Your Physical Body At Will / My Friend And The Strange Girl (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.