Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nominate Your Premier League Best Performers Awards So Far - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nominate Your Premier League Best Performers Awards So Far (391 Views)

"I Am Incredibly Grateful" Nnadozie Celebrates French League Best Goalkeeper / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nominate Your Premier League Best Performers Awards So Far by ogbiwa: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
With the English Premier League more than halfway gone, we've already witnessed some fantastic players and exciting teams, including a contender for game of the season when Liverpool narrowly edged City. Having witnessed all these, should the season end now as it is, who would you give your individual honors to in the following category:
1. Player of the season
2. Young player of the season
3. Team of the season
4. Manager of the season
5. Goal of the season
6. Game of the season

I'll start off with mine

1. PLAYER OF THE SEASON
Harry Kane (Tottenham)

2. YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON
Leroy Sane (Man City)

3. TEAM OF THE SEASON
GK:
David De Gea (Man Utd)
DF:
Kyle Walker (Man City)
Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
Nicolas Otamendi (Man City)
Marcus Alonso (Chelsea)
MF:
Leroy Sane (Man City)
Kevin De Bruyne (Man City)
Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
Mohammed Salah (Liverpool)
CF:
Sergio Aguero (Man City)
Harry Kane (Tottenham)

SUBS (7):
Ederson Moraes (Man City)
Ben Mee (Burnley)
Andreas Christensen (Chelsea)
Harry Maguire (Leicester)
Paul Pogba (Man Utd)
Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester)
Son Heung Min (Tottenham)

4. MANAGER OF THE SEASON
Josep Guardiola (Man City)

5. GOAL OF THE SEASON
Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) vs West Brom

6. GAME OF THE SEASON
Liverpool 4:3 Man City

Let's have yours

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Had An Abortion At The Age Of 16 – Alex / Who Will Win The Race For The Premier League Golden Boot? / Zid-in Or Out? Real Madrid Vs Psg Is Biggest Match Of Zinedine Zidane’s Reign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.