Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Blog Marketing – How To Market Your Blog To Gain Audience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Marketing – How To Market Your Blog To Gain Audience (347 Views)

10 Rapid Ways To Market Your Blog / Learn About Peerfly Cpa Marketing - How To Make Money With Cpa On Peerfly / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Marketing – How To Market Your Blog To Gain Audience by hypemanifeanyi: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys! Today I want to be talking about gaining audience (traffic) to your newly built or existing blog through Blog Marketing.

I will be teaching you guys on how to Market Your Blog and gain that huge audience.

Yes! you may have figured out that blogging is important and can be lucrative if done the right way and consistency is highly needed.

Now comes the question how to get readers to your newly built or existing blog. You don’t want your blog to be a big black hole or a ghost town where the only thing passing by is the odd tumble weed.

You want your blog to be a thriving community where you educate and entertain your readers and engagement happens. All this is down to blog marketing. This article will give you an overview of options that you can pick from.

One of the best places to talk about your blog is Social Media. Whether your platform of choice is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram, or whether you have a combination of several of them, use your existing following to spread the word about every new blog post. Providing original content like this will also increase your following on those platforms so it’s basically a win-win scenario.

Continue: https://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/blog-marketing-how-to-market-your-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

7 Good Ways To Become An Influencer In Your Work / Web Hosting Features Every Businesses Should Take Seriously / Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.