Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,575 members, 7,865,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Download The Phone Numbers And Emails Of All Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Download The Phone Numbers And Emails Of All Nigerians (360 Views)

Email Marketing: How To Get Over 10000 Emails Of Your Desired Target Audience / Get Active Phone Numbers And Emails At 8,000 Naira Only To Boost Your Marketing / Buy Phone Numbers And Emails Of Top Business Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download The Phone Numbers And Emails Of All Nigerians by Ejiadepeps: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
I have the phone numbers and emails of all Nigerians including top executives and business owners. This is an election season and over 20 Billion sms will be sent by politicians this year alone. But only those who have databases will be patronized by politicians and different customers. I know someone that made 100 million Naira through this. I have the phone numbers of all Nigerians divided into different local government areas and states.

All you need to do is to look for a good and reliable bulk sms platform. Let's say you charge politicians 4 Naira per sms and they pay you 40 million naira to send bulk sms to 10 million people you will look for a good bulk sms platform that charges 2 Naira per sms. That is 20 million Naira profit. I will teach you how to go about it and how you can connect with politicians. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is also useful for business owners who want to advertise their products and services.
Email solaade61@gmail.com if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 6 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) / Tear Down Africa’s Walls / If You Making Less Than N300,000, We Need To Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.