Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (28348 Views)

Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by EzzyPearl(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Story for the gods!
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by laudate: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Acidosis:
He didn't do a big wedding.. He allowed his parents have their way.

Most children of the rich don't spend a dime on weddings. It is all sponsored by the parents. That's the point Banky is trying to put forward.

He didn't spend money to satisfy his parents. Rather, the parents spent a lot to satisfy themselves. If your parents want a big wedding, allow them have their way. Period!
Exactly! wink Afterall, it doesn't cost you anything. And even if it does, it makes them happy for a while .... and such happiness and enjoyment, cannot be quantified in terms of the time, money and effort put into creating it, because it often exceeds the input. There are times we do things for our loved ones, (including our parents) not because it would add anything special to our lives, but because it does add something beautiful to their own lives and captures great memories of all the good times, they have spent with you.
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
This banky no understand what he's using his own hand and mouth to cause in his marriage.

Later he will understand and be quiet.

He's so immature and naive.
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by deebrownneymar: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
He can't stop talking about his wedding. Does he have a p*$$y? His wife is cool.
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
A wise man once said, the less you talk, the wiser you seem.
All this long jargon could have been avoided if he simply didn't talk about the type of wedding he preferred. Now he not only sounds like a hypocrite, he sounds like confused man too. The fact he didn't weigh that his parents and that of his bride would love to be involved in planning of the wedding makes him sound even more foolish.
The truth is that you don't repay your parents by having a big wedding, you repay them by being responsible, succeeding, raising a family and taking care of them when they begin to age. When you say you did a big wedding to pay them back because of how good they were to you, did you consider that there are people without money and such do not have the luxury of having big weddings, are you trying to say they are not impressing their family and relatives too?
Mr man wise up and bridle your tongue, know what to say and when to say it. You've already said that you are now responsible for the rest of your lives (which is already headed downwards because of your wife's recently released nude picture and subsequent overexposure) I hope one of your agenda will be saying much less than you should.
Robert Greene 48 laws of power... Always say less than you should. There is mystery in silence and mystery commands respect.
you made loads of sense wink
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by correctguy101(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
All this long jargon could have been avoided if he simply didn't talk about the type of wedding he preferred. Now he not only sounds like a hypocrite, he sounds like confused man too. The fact he didn't weigh that his parents and that of his bride would love to be involved in planning of the wedding makes him sound even more foolish.
The truth is that you don't repay your parents by having a big wedding, you repay them by being responsible, succeeding, raising a family and taking care of them when they begin to age. When you say you did a big wedding to pay them back because of how good they were to you, did you consider that there are people without money and such do not have the luxury of having big weddings, are you trying to say they are not impressing their family and relatives too?
Mr man wise up and bridle your tongue, know what to say and when to say it. You've already said that you are now responsible for the rest of your lives (which is already headed downwards because of your wife's recently released nude picture and subsequent overexposure) I hope one of your agenda will be saying much less than you should.
Robert Greene 48 laws of power... Always say less than you should. There is mystery in silence and mystery commands respect.

Too much sense no go kih you. Just let him be already.
You have a good point about the "elaborate wedding to pay for parents care" though.

I just expect Wellington to last with Susu. I like the union. And that error of nudes didn't show their marriage is heading south, com'on now undecided
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Dammylois(f): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
But after the wedding when I'm sure your parents were done with you guys you kept on posting orisirisi till we saw the hidden...... show off isn't a bad idea when you have Euphoria but too much of everything is really bad
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Nasarawaboy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Archangel01:
Abeg who go borrow me palm oil ?
I for borrow you ooo, but I just use d last one cook beans
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Nasarawaboy:

I for borrow you ooo, but I just use d last one cook beans

Na wow oo
So waiting I go do now eh ? sad
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Franklin91(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Baba gbenu e soun

We now know that adesua wears black payint
Lol.. Bros nawa to u oooo
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by gwama: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Really this lavish marriage and these different stages (traditional, white wedding, exhibition of bride buttocks, thanksgiving ... etc) has flooded the press and social networks from November to January 2018. I only hope that this union will last, if not it would be a real waste of money. undecided undecided
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by CallMeOO7(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
TribesNG:

Bravo. you just spent about 10mins or less to compose nonsense.
Na body dey pepper you. The guy made a lot of sense.
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Rexnegro(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
Robert Greene 48 laws of power... Always say less than you should. There is mystery in silencer and mystery commands respect.
Chai too much sense no go kill u in Jesus name.... Barrrrrrrr mannnn come here my friend , now give this nigga three origin, two plate of pepper soup and tell those two clean olosho to tidy him up in room 69. Bro for Ur comment that impress me pls manage this flexing for me . Thank u
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by Nasarawaboy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Na wow oo So waiting I go do now eh ? sad
Lol Bahd guy
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Words that are grossly abused in Nigeria:

Mansion

Celebrity

Nollywood actor/actress
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by gudvibz(f): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
These are all lies and you know it just keep quiet. :- lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by SirBunky85(m): 1:46am On Jan 24, 2018
Threebear:
aptly said
Re: Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding by SirBunky85(m): 1:57am On Jan 24, 2018
TribesNG:
Bravo. you just spent about 10mins or less to compose nonsense.
and for ur mind,u made sense abi?iranu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" / Omotola's 38th Birthday Gifts And Cake / Faithia Balogun Rocks Chic Ankara Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.