Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Good,bad And Ugly Times - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Good,bad And Ugly Times (682 Views)

Why Does Python Hosting Cost 3 Times Php / Make Mozilla 10x Times Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good,bad And Ugly Times by iGuru1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2010
Dear NL Pguru's,
I like to thank you all for your past and present assistance toward my knowledge in this field, and i also want you to know that i appreciate all your efforts.

You guys have helped me developed a lot of passion and determination for this field, but i am still having problems with my learning mentality. So I like to get some advices from you Guys *personally*
I like to get some numbers i can always call for help and advice from you guys, am counting on you.
Pls, anyone who is willing to help me to pm me his number(s) or flash me with it 08139523410.

Thanks All.
Re: Good,bad And Ugly Times by Ifeoluwasegun1: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
i like d way u speak up ur mind guy keep it up god will be wit u good 9ite.
Re: Good,bad And Ugly Times by lojik(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2010
I can offer you assistance as you require them by mail but i wont be able to offer on-phone consultancy for free.
Anytime u have need any coding assistance, mail: ceo@ afrisoft . org
Re: Good,bad And Ugly Times by iGuru1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Thanks
Re: Good,bad And Ugly Times by iGuru1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2010
Well i now know people am dealing with here.
I'm making an offer, for anyone that is willing to be my mentor. Any kind of programing language professional.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Job Doing To You / Hi Nairalanders, / Internet Information Systems 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.