Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (43746 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Horladipupo0505: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
everybody I comment my reserve
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
the dumb nomad is a colosal failure!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by donnie(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

This is the problem with middle east shithole religions.

This is the problem why TODAY, we Africans have no endouring moral and ethical philosophies that guide us.

In true African culture, there is no forgiveness without punishment and restitution.

There must always always be punishment and restitution before forgiveness.

True, the reason why Jesus was punished so that you will not b punished. But if you reject His salvation, you sure will be punished for your offences.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Topestbilly(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lonestar124:
Obasanjo is now God abi

No, but some of the gods in Nigeria politics.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhary the failed goat �
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by NairaMaster1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Bubu came to kill, scatter and to destroy , that's what the Bible says

The Devil himself?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by freeze001(f): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
silicon:
That makes him a devil
THE Very Devil not a devil.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by reality1010: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
sweerychick:
Well I think Igbos deserve an apology! The warned, wailed, shouted don't vote for change tongue.. But they were criticized, sidelined, called names now look at it. The so called champion of saints, Mr integrity, the almighty new Sheriff in town is now the nightmare of Nigerians. Thank God I never voted for this government
Nothing too special about d igboman just like nothing too special about d white man.D problem in Nigeria is dat d igboman tells d truth d way it is but d to run a man has no truth and integrity.Adeboye and Tinubu led yorubas and d church of God in to what we see now.Obj is only speaking on existing development.He kept mute since waiting for his share but Bubu blanked him. I will give kudos to IBB bc he s fearless and has been speaking long ago.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's not a surprise to me because I knew it will happen soon or later. When I used the world * We shall see* people soured me and said what do I mean?

The cloud is clear Buhari will be shock come 2019 no matter how hard he and apc try it won't work.

Buhari can't do anything about it come 2019 he will be embarrass and send to back daura if you all apc like abuse obj it does not matter the truth has be spoken take it or bust it Buhari finally failed woefully in the way he handle fulani herdsmen bastards killed Buhari chance outrightly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by benqo01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
I need a photocopy of that letter....any help?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by aolawale025: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hope buhari really reflects on that letter. That's the truth about his government
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin How matter wan close when I never talk shocked

They don't learn from history, same thing killed awolowo and abiola
everyone knows you're mute. so, you really don't have anything to say.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by plaetton: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnie:

True, the reason why Jesus was punished so that you will not b punished. But if you reject His salvation, you sure will be punished for your offences.
Tell me how that nonsense makes any sense.
Jesus was punished so that you will not be punished?
So where lies your personal responsibility for your actions?
This is exactly my point.
The moral ambiguity, the dereliction of personal responsibility because your phantom sky saviour had supposedly paid for your sins in advance.

Talk about a shithole moral philosophy. undecided
Tufiakwa!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by deebrownneymar: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Them no born APC well to respond. Are they mad?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by donnie(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

Tell me how that nonsense makes any sense.
Jesus was punished so that you will not be punished?
So where lies your personal responsibility for your actions?
This is exactly my point.
The moral ambiguity, the dereliction of personal responsibility because your phantom sky saviour had supposedly paid for your sins in advance.

Talk about a shithole moral philosophy. undecided
Tufiakwa!!

Since you were bought with a price, having been found guilty, It is your responsibility now to take up your cross and follow Him. Obey the gospel... that's your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by tete7000(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:

God rejected Buhari along time ago and has prepared a special place for him in hell fire

Buhari in fact has never been nominated by God, only the pseudo-prophets sold that to gullible people. Luckily, time proves all things. Buhari has proven to be a fake, an hypocrites who arrogates integrity he never possessed to himself. However, if he hasn't been allowed to rule, how would his dubious and wicked personal traits been exposed? Many would have been saying "Had Buhari ruled, all corruption in the land would have gone" "Had Buhari ruled $1 would have equal N1", etc. It is good his ineptitude, his nepotism, his corrupt tendencies and his blood sucking agenda has been laid bare. It is time he goes back to Daura with his head bowed.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Megaideas(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
OBJ HAS SPOKEN. MATTER CLOSED. QED.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by plaetton: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnie:

Since you were bought with a price, having been found guilty, It is your responsibility now to take up your cross and follow Him. Obey the gospel... that's your responsibility.
You're simply regurgitating words and phrases that make no logical sense.
Garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by plaetton: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnie:

Only slaves are bought.,,and you admit that you are one.
I was born free, I live free, and I will die free.

I only pity your bought for captivity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by donnie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

You're simply regurgitating words and phrases that make no logical sense.
Garbage in, garbage out.

1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by plaetton: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnie:

1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."
Lol
Look at him quoting his bible to justify his mental slavery.
Really smart.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
When their grandsons and granddaughters ask them where they stood, they will simply reply they stood to be counted for what is right despite all.[/i][/quote]

some of you just talk out of context,,the econonmic recession we landed n came out was forseen by ngozi ... voting out pdp/gej can never a mistake,,a party we tried for 16yrs . GEJ had almost 6yrs ...if cost if living was bearable then 95% wonnt vote him out ..
if pdp want to be sure,,if nigerian regretted voting out GEJ or not ,let them present him as there candidate come 2019 .
SE voted base on sentiment only "naa our brother" morons like that we pay there rent or fuel there cars
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by donnie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

Only slaves are bought.
I was born free, I live free, and I will die free.

I only pity your bought for captivity.

Romans 7:16-18 "Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance.

You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by plaetton: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnie:

Romans 7:16-18 "Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance.

You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

I can bet anything that you don't even understand the gibberish you regurgitate.

Again, this is exactly my whole point.
Silly Africans infusing their minds with meaningless toxic trash from the stone age middle East.
Pity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Titau: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
A word is enough for a wise
Buhari is just a president not a leader
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by donnie(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

I can bet anything that you don't even understand the gibberish you regurgitate.

Again, this is exactly my whole point.
Silly Africans infusing their minds with meaningless toxic trash from the stone age middle East.
Pity.

As long as you are on this planet, you are subject to the elements of this world.... a slave.

Only through Christ can you subdue this world and become a master over it's systems. Don't deceive yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by plaetton: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
donnie:

As long as you are on this planet, you are subject to the elements of this world.... a slave.

Only through Christ can you subdue this world and become a master over it's systems. Don't deceive yourself.
Be happy to remain a slave.

My problems with your ilk is that you infect and desolate Africa's mental and intellectual potentials with your slave filth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Ozone2015(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
If u read baba's letter you will understand that ur conclusion that those States made the right choice is not correct...GEJ was not the right choice for Nigeria, we need new breeds of politicians, both parties have failed us, and they will continue to fail us if we don't stop them.. I am ready to stand by a young visionary leader come 2019...

hucienda:

Recall the derision especially after the elections - the number of mockery threads here sure was something.

Turns out they, the former eastern region together with Ekiti, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa and Nigeria's Capital Territory - albeit by hair's breadth - were indeed prescient. They stood for what is right and were spot on about the character of Buhari.

They might have lost the election but have stood right in history for generations to come.

When future generations study this present, they will know those states stood for posterity at that juncture in history.

When their grandsons and granddaughters ask them where they stood, they will simply reply they stood to be counted for what is right despite all.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by henryhemon(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
I supported buhari but that man should be hanged by hangs man. He is an embarrassment to humanity, his head should be fed to the gallows. He deserve no pity,why God didn't take him away that time sef. He is simply a disaster. Don't come n tell me we told you. Gej is a clown n is also a big joke.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:
Lol Look at him quoting his bible to justify his mental slavery. Really smart.
He will not get it no matter how much u try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" / Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S / Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.