Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Identify Fake And Original Products. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Identify Fake And Original Products. (1012 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / How To Identify A Very Profitable Business Idea - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake And Original Products. by Erec(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good afternoon ever cautious afonjas on this platfom... i will like to introduce this topic to us by saying
we are a product of what is in us
...when we preach wellness what comes to our mind is exercise and good nutrition, the most important one .But we never consider the constituent of the good meal we are eating. most time oloju kokkoro shocked will make us think with our anus.. let me tell you a quick story. ..

i dey come.., that how i landed in Aboki shop with my order, Aboki give me indomie and two egg with enough pepper.. The indomie was well oiled that make it really flows. and that how had a running stomach from that night till the following day... the reason for this trend.... i asked my self all forms of rhetorical questions until i figure out some things was wrong.

As a business man were i be i quickly ran to the market and start looking for a specific original groundnut oil..that when i saw destiny killers all in the name of maximizing profit mixing all sort of oil in different litters of gallon ...mind you they supply any body that want their product.. do not think because you eat in a five star hotel or restaurant you are exempted. My brother the seller made it clearer that even some people imported industrial oil at a far cheaper rate and this was also in the mixture. the almost boil Noodles for my head as e being dey comot smoke smiley

YEAH Let end the whole story, the realty is how can you identify the original keg of oil and its content? i tried by getting to this fact for example,original kings oil in 25 liters had a foil- like coated cover instead of the white press cover before the overall red cover. The problem now is that you cant see this identity at the point of purchase because the red cover is corked and can only be opened after purchase.

this is how i ransacked the whole market to find original kings oil but the were sincere to me that its scarce and quit expensive but mind the keg corked with oil inside were littered every where, waiting for the ignorant to fall pray.

I have gotten other point to backed how to get the few original kings oil in the market and the its source.. I will introduce more tribal mark to identify originality of other products.. please feel free to contribute .. this could reduce cancer and other diseases .

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer Test Is It A Compulsory Test / High Quality Cotton Bedsheets N Duvet / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Youth Farm Lab On Livestock Farming Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.