Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low (42444 Views)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi / Highlights Of President Buhari’s 6-day Official Visit To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by kizaronto: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
biggestmanhood:
buhari is a disaster

Buhari is a SHITHOLE EXPANDER. His ability to do that, has no limit.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by bamite(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:

The fact that there's no permanent friend, peon or praise-singers in Nigerian politics.

You're right.

They're all snakes
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by omoiyalayi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
They should allow Buhari to finished his eight yrs tenure so the he north will not have excuse

Any hausa man they bring now will want to spend eight yrs nd if he doesn't perform we change him again after four yrs nd the circle continues

We can't continue like that

Igbo should start positioning themselves now

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by madapcmod: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
What the Igbo people saw in 2015, a lot of Nigerians are seeing in 2018.

Its never late to remedy the error. Taa bu gbooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by AnanseK(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nltaliban:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy all roads now leads to Daura.

Bringing somebody like Buhari to national politics is not only a mistake but also a dis-service to the country because he is best fittest as a provincial leaders, a cult hero for the almajiris."- Arewa youth.

But please, I urge us all not to do this with our mouths and social media accounts alone, let's all try to register, let's all come out to vote, let's all make sure we send this bloody dullard back to Daura. DO NOT SELL YOUR VOTE!!! There's no amount that's worth your vote!!

Please get your voters cards ready, February 2019 is almost here.
BACK2DAURA

You will have a fit and end up in a coma, because Buhari will win hands down. Buhari leaves villa in 2023.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
dust144:
Nigeria is just a shithole for now.
Some Will still argue this fact.
A Shithole where the president doesn't care about the safety of the citizenry.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by specco(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beejay3000:
I hate igbos

Hate or like Igbos, it doesnt matter. Those guys are a lot smarter. They foresaw this calamity coming in 2015 and spoke out loud with their votes and were called names and branded the 5%ters.
Pls enjoy your poo.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Atk1nson(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Quality20:
buhari is on track to making nija great. He must contest otherwise d vast majority of Nigerians would have been disenfranchised. We really can't imagine voting any one, while buhari is still alive and eligible to be voted for. All this big men are simply feeling being left out of governance .Buhari pls don't give a hoot about them. They initially thought you gonna die in office after some months like the late Yar 'Adua ,but they now realized that their wish isn't God's wish so they now wanna force u out through 419.
If they mean well, they should test whoever they want against buhari in d next elections, after all there are more than enough parties

bro, one day you'll look at this and remember the level of stupidity you've had to display to earn a living. How much are you guys paid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by mrkunlex(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
yoruba ronu.dnt vote for buhari come 2019.let us choose a young candidate and support him,from that nigeria wil be a great nation.dnt let us vote candidate that is more than 50year old
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
most leaders knew the president has failed us in so many ways but only few like you will speak out......I hv never seen a nigeria more divided in the past than now....every part of this country is boiling......we are sitting on a time bomb and when it will happen, those singing lip praises to buhari will be the first to leave the country....my advice is, let my president be wise....let him learn from GEJ mistakes...let him not forget that they sing praises and hail goodluck Jonathan and at the end, he failed not only in Aso rock but in key states we thought he would have won....a word is enough for the wise. ..
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by jrusky(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
I'm not pleased with the y point too little Buhari failed in all I mean all.

I can't wait for the day to come when same way Buhari was deported to his village in 1985 happen again I cant wait, personally I will throw a party.

Buhari is a complete error a mistake in Nigeria history.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by onatisi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
When I said in 2015 that obj will later write a demonic letter to buhari ,ppl thought I was joking . Finally onatisi has been vindicated,BUHARI IS A COLLOSAL FAILURE .
Only a mentally imbalanced individual will still be hailing buhari when it is obvious to the whole world that he isn't mentally fit for the post he presently occupies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
onatisi:
When I said in 2015 that obj will later write a demonic letter to buhari ,ppl thought I was joking . Finally onatisi has been vindicated,BUHARI IS A COLLOSAL FAILURE .
Only a mentally imbalanced individual will still be hailing buhari when it is obvious to the whole world that he isn't mentally fit for the post he presently occupies

God bless bro.
Same way I shouted then but they kept shouting *Sai baba my foot* and now see where they find themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Ken4agent(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
axglide:
We don hear.

Newspaper Editors, if una no make money tomorrow na una sabi.

Baba OBJ don drop bombshells maybe he's aligning towards the Donald Duke Coalition.

On point cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
jrusky:

God bless bro.
Same way I shouted then but they kept shouting *Sai baba my foot* and now see where they find themselves.
The good thing about all these atrocities is that Nigerians will still suffer hunger and deprivation for another 14 months . That alone is making me happy ,hopefully they will reset their brains when hunger teaches them enough lessons. It won't be good for their mistakes to be corrected without Nigerians been punished for their stupidity in voting in complete total failure as president
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by jameso88(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
femi adesina wet say him still dey stand with buhari hope him dey hear did one....demi had better re think about his stands o
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Biodun556(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
In which of the areas he identified did he excel when he was the president?

How much was naira when obasanjo assumed office and how much was it at end of his administration?

Devaluation of naira is IMF policy whether you like it or not. Once you borrow money from IMF you must devalue your currency periodically as they which and you must agree to come and borrow money again before any debt forgiveness.

The old man is the architect of corruption in the forth republic. He even spent billions to secure third term. What a hypocrite?

Buhari has done well and he deserves another term.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Ekeke1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
so we should kill a cow for u nw
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by fastloan: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
he his right to some extent
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by amazon14: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrMcJay:

Can this thing carry heavy load to Katsina state?

I have someone I want to carry from Abuja to Daura in 2019.

God!! Laff wan kiii me
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by manchesterboy: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
This 2019 Obasanjo is talking about is too far. Why can't Buhari resign now or the national assembly should do the needful. What exactly are they doing there.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by ozimec(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
clevvermind:
To me, Buhari has failed in all areas.

Obviously, but unfortunately tribalism will not let many people state this facts.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Nackzy: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beejay3000:
I hate igbos
Am not igbo..
Even God in Heaven hates you for hating his Creatures
Satan the Devil also hates
That's why your life is like that of Buhari n all his followers
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ra88:
This is how we will continue to run around in circles, in the next 200years, we will still not have find a way on how to move the country forward.

The best and only solution is SEPARATION!

If you like keep deceiving yourself (Just like your ancestors) that Nigeria will be better one day.

Nigeria is not impossible to fix.

But Nigerians fix wrong people to fix Nigeria

Tell me that People like Tony Elumelu cannot fix Nigeria or that UK Nigerian professor with the smartest kids in the world.

Check history, People who change the course of history don't have low IQ.

It is evil to vote a person who has a low IQ than the voter. The blame goes to Nigerians themselves.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by JayPeeOham: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
If only this is coming from a sincere heart and not just one of those "political speeches" to confuse Nigerians while they go behind to celebrate after a "well executed plan" coz as far as I am concerned they are all birds of the same feather
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
newspapers gonna hammer big time tomorrow... front page news all be...
2019... Buhari go home- OBJ

OBJ- Buhari has failed Nigerians

No second term for Buhari- OBJ

etc...so we shall see many reactions and counter reactions all week...
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
timizeus:
smh . This is unfair .
Buhari too has been unfair to Nigerians
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by jollymizzle(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
buhari has failed, I'm actually hoping he does better than just to re-contest and resign immediately and leave with his cabal. had so much hope that he was going to bring positive change. guess we will have to make another choice
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by franklingud(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Obasanjo don write buhari letter?

grin grin grin grin grin

Na em be say buhari Don lost na, buhari pack your bags from now oo!

Daura dey wait you.
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by showstopperss(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2018
thats harsh word, hate speech of the highest order and its consequences...learn to love yourself ok
Re: Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
mrkunlex:

http://punchng.com/quotes-six-areas-obasanjo-scored-buhari-low/
Sai babarians need to read this

cc sarrki alariwo2 yarimo ngeneukwenu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Nigeria Senators / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.