Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Visiting Visa To US As A Business Partner, Need Your Clarification Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Visa To US As A Business Partner, Need Your Clarification Pls (436 Views)

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Visa To US As A Business Partner, Need Your Clarification Pls by Mrwise016: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gurus in the house, my uncle( not the same surname) is planning for me to come to US as his business partner through an invitation. He is into car importation and other goods and he has a shipping coy in US. He told me to get an employment from the office where I worked before which is government and also another letter from a private coy. The idea is to make sure I have experience in both govt and private before venturing into business which hw wants me to be his partner. Now the question is will they come for verification in the company like that of visa lottery or will they just call the company through their contact or they will not verify those places? . He is saying that they might come in person to verify the company but I want to be very sure of this. Someone who has done that before should clear me pls. He also told me that he will use his bank statement , I also have my wedding pictures and certificate which he said I should get. And what kind of question will they asked me during the interview? And what else will i keep to make sure that I secure the visa? Urgent answers pls. Thanks
Re: Visiting Visa To US As A Business Partner, Need Your Clarification Pls by Mrwise016: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
I mean he want me to get employment letter from a govt firm and also a private one. This is to convince them that I have experiences both in govt and private before venturing into business partnership with him. I want to know whether they will verify either in person or through call in both the govt and private firm I wanna use for visiting visa? And what do you think is the best way to handle that? Thanks for your kind response
Re: Visiting Visa To US As A Business Partner, Need Your Clarification Pls by iamgenius(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Firstly, US visa officers don't believe much in documents.

Regarding the verification of the companies you've worked, brother, they don't have time verifying the companies. They might just make a call to the company if at all they even do that.
These people are only after the performance during the interview. Their officers know how to read minds and reactions very well.

They might not even ask you for your docs during the interview, it depends on the V. O.

Lastly, Bro, do you have good travel history?

(1) (Reply)

Australia PR. / Some Facts About The Abuja Light Rail / Everything You Need To Know About Space Tourism In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.