Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire. (347 Views)

My Journey: Starting Up A Garri Business Empire. [live Journal] / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire. by Akugbe1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
My last book LOSSING WEIGHT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT was a hit for me with 4876 copies sold in 3 weeks along with lots of testimonies.
Now a book containing how i started my business with nothing and grow it to one million dollars revenue in less than two years, my experience, mistake and how you can start your business idea, trust me when i say money is not what you need to startup your business idea.
To get a copy pay the sum of N5,000 naira to FEDILITY BANK, Account Name - Sunday Akugbe, Account Number - 6172001941
then text your email to or call 08181820671 to get your book sent. please it a business line don't call for fun purposes.
And also stand a chance to be among our mentorship class to coach on how to startup.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FOR LEASE : Modern Bakery On A Tarred Road Around Abule Egba / Thailand Plans To Establish Rice Mills In Nigeria / For Your Business Breakthrough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.