Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Recover Damaged File In Illustrator? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover Damaged File In Illustrator? (1319 Views)

How To Add A Hyperlink To A PDF File In Mac / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How To Fix And Add Costom Adsense Ads.txt File In Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Damaged File In Illustrator? by Jasminemonte: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello, after saving to the flash drive file Illustrator says that the file is corrupted. Unfortunately the backup did not, immediately saved on the flash drive. Who the thread knows as quickly as possible to recover their work? Is it even possible after something like this?

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Damaged File In Illustrator? by salamonlincoln: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello, try to use repair ai file - http://www.erepairillustrator.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Treat As Urgent: The Platform With Which I Hosted All My Websites Is Down / Ask / Naija Adsense For Sale At Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.