Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay (2572 Views)

Just Got An Interview Invitation From 3consulting Limited. How Real Are They / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Daewoo Nigeria Limited, How Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by Danchiks(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Does anyone know about Oceon Limited (an oil and gas company affiliated with Petrolog) and how much they pay starters and experienced Engineers? I was invited for a second interview after a first one, could this interview be the last one (commercial) or one should be expecting another?
Re: Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by MaryAnne: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hello, ther, pls could u tell the house how u got to apply and what it entails Share it my dear
Re: Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by Danchiks(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2007
I saw the advert online @ www.careersng.com and applied, after a month i was invited over for an interview and then another which was postponed.
Re: Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by okeyz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
hi danchiks i was at the 2nd interview too,any way from the little source i heard ,it compares to what other oil and gas companies are paying and they train their staffs in france (paris) its a foriegn oil and gas coy that is into design of oil installations and offshore platform rigs ,so stay cool,you're definitely in the right place   smiley

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd. / Federal University Wukari Calling / Invite From Whytecleon For Test/interview/ Nov 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.