Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay (2599 Views)

Just Got An Interview Invitation From 3consulting Limited. How Real Are They / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Daewoo Nigeria Limited, How Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by Danchiks(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Does anyone know about Oceon Limited (an oil and gas company affiliated with Petrolog) and how much they pay starters and experienced Engineers? I was invited for a second interview after a first one, could this interview be the last one (commercial) or one should be expecting another?
Re: Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by MaryAnne: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hello, ther, pls could u tell the house how u got to apply and what it entails Share it my dear
Re: Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by Danchiks(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2007
I saw the advert online @ www.careersng.com and applied, after a month i was invited over for an interview and then another which was postponed.
Re: Oceon Limited: How Much Do They Pay by okeyz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
hi danchiks i was at the 2nd interview too,any way from the little source i heard ,it compares to what other oil and gas companies are paying and they train their staffs in france (paris) its a foriegn oil and gas coy that is into design of oil installations and offshore platform rigs ,so stay cool,you're definitely in the right place   smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Interview / Nutrition Advisor @ Nestle : Did You Also Get A Regret Mail From Nestle / Calling All Job-seeking Fresh Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.