Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (57116 Views)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
never u judge any person have some respect bro'

what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by dollytino4real(f): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
sylvez:

how much last....
a private jet cost is ok 4 me
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by pennywys(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just a little pocket lawyer
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by xelowpage: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
TRUTH and nothing but the Truth. Though many followers of G.O's will not like it.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Pubichairs(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

what are you saying?
if you are a pagan your belief and mine ain't the same ..In this part of the world..we respect the servants of God
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by budaatum: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dongreat:
Wait, international worship center worth 10 billion and Nigeria don’t have a factory that produce polyethylene bags. Nigerians never see suffer. When their counterparts are busy building factories, employing the masses, making their economy and currency great by doing such, Nigerians are busy building churches and mosques.
A time is coming when the youth of that generation will set fire to every worship center and build factories on the lands. A time is coming.

China today is leading the world with tech and every tech company has an headquarter there. In China, every corner you turn to is a factory, not a church and mosque. Now compare China the land of factories to Nigeria the land of churches and mosques.

Jamaica, Haiti and Nigeria is know to be very over religious in nature, guess what’s common in these land; yeah right POVERTY
My friend, going to heaven is way more important than daily bread. Please pay your tithes so you can go to heaven and more of these sorts of buildings can be built.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Emerikoss: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
dollytino4real:
so i read dis script to the end see waste of my mb n scrolling down
Miss jjc what's the post talking abt cos me I dnt have time to read...
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by hopefulLandlord: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs, give me the juju man's name and let me insult both him and his god then see if I'll live to see tomorrow

This is the internet, you don't chat sheet and hope to get away with it, we aren't your prepubescent siblings you can hoodwink with old wives tales

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by ubongokon(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Akwa ibom doesnt need dat building
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by hopefulLandlord: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
if you are a pagan your belief and mine ain't the same ..In this part of the world..we respect the servants of God

Stop chasing your own tail, you said anyone who insults a juju man won't live to see tomorrow, put your money where your mouth is by telling us a juju Man's name

I'll insult him right here and now then see if I'd see tomorrow

I'm not a pagan, bring another excuse

you're just chatting sheet

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Emerikoss:

Miss jjc what's the post talking abt cos me I dnt have time to read...
the topic says it all
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Poor you!
Pastor Adeboye isn't the Founder. This renders your write-up erroneous.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by eriok: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
YOU ARE STUPID YOU THIS EFFIONG
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Emerikoss: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
dollytino4real:
the topic says it all
Lol I mean in details
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Harrynight(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dammylois:
If you have any issue then forward it to Freeze....you both have the same brain setting.....like that's the first thing your Gov. Did wrong that why you are busy screaming Daddy Adeboye like He's responsible for all your problems

stop being sentimental, read the writeup and reason with the vital points the guy madegrin

if they gov is so dump to know that its wrong to spend govt fund on that nonsense, the so call man of god should advice against embarking on that project if only he has honest interest for the state.... sadly he happily lay foundation of the project because of his currupt selfish interest

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Pubichairs(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Pubichairs, give me the juju man's name and let me insult both him and his god then see if I'll live to see tomorrow

This is the internet, you don't chat sheet and hope to get away with it, we aren't your prepubescent siblings you can hoodwink with old wives tales
that's my opinion ..if u are not okay with it..you buzz off
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Talkwell: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:

Who made him a servant of God?

Anybody can wake up one morning and claim he/she is a servant of God and preach the exact lies and make the same false prophecies that he's been making.

please don't be gullible.
Start asking the right question,90% of pastors in nigeria are the wolves in sheep clothing the bible talks about.

5 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Talkwell:

Who made of him a servant of God?

Anybody can wake up one morning and claim he/she is a servant of God and preach the exact lies and make the same false prophecies that he's been making.

Start asking the right question,90% of pastors in nigeria are the wolves in sheep clothing the bible talks about.

You are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by eriok: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF ADEBOYE WITH UDOM AND ITS RECKLESS AND UN HELPING PRONOUNCEMENT OF TEN BILLION...MR EFFIONG BEING A LAWYER DOES NOT GIVES YOU REASON NOT TO THINK BEFORE YOU REACT,IT GOOD TO REACT BUT A CONSTRUCTIVE REACTION,PROBE YOUR GOVERNOR ,HIS A POLITICIAN,ADEBOYE IS DOING HIS WORK,LET HIM CONTINUE ,HIS PART OF HIS MISSION AGENDA IN REDEEM SO LET THE WORK OF GOD CONTINUES
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Harrynight(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
oluwatolajolalo:
Poor you!
Pastor Adeboye isn't the Founder. This renders your write-up erroneous.

if u had read d whole writeup u wud knw either he's the founder or a common member of rccg is not important to the post... read n get d point

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by eriok: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2018

TALKWELL OR WHAT YOUR NAME ,INFACT YOU TALK BAD,IF YOU ARE MOVED WITH THE PASTOR AND THEIR WEALTH GOES ,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO BE SIMPLE ,I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT THINK BEFORE THEY REACT,AHAHAHAH

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
CONGREGATION.... You just successfully brought a curse upon yourself by talking senselessly of God's anointed servant. your career is at risk even your life is 80% finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by perryy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
goldbim:
Hmmmmn!!he should channel his rants to the appropriate quarters..i don't think its fair calling baba Adeboye's name like he's the cause of the whole misfortune..#no one is perfect#

In a situation painted by the writer , what would Christ have done ?
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Samostical:
CONGREGATION.... You just successfully brought a curse upon yourself by talking senselessly of God's anointed servant. your career is at risk even your life is 80% finish

God's anointed servant my FOOT.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by tonio2wo: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
He is trying to collect 1billion grin
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Talkwell: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
eriok:

TALKWELL OR WHAT YOUR NAME ,INFACT YOU TALK BAD,IF YOU ARE MOVED WITH THE PASTOR AND THEIR WEALTH GOES ,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO BE SIMPLE ,I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT THINK BEFORE THEY REACT,AHAHAHAH

He is a false prophet/fake pastor/Fake daddy G.O /False man of god.

The earlier you realise this, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Kdon2: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
Our God is a compassionate God, try this useless lamentation with a Juju priest this Nigga won't live to see 2moro, the way Nigerians insult men of God is quite alarming

Men of God who romances with the devil have sold their birth right already! some of them are just vessels they will not see God.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by hopefulLandlord: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pubichairs:
that's my opinion ..if u are not okay with it..you buzz off

You didn't state it like ab opinion, you made it sound like a fact

Still waiting for the name of the pathetic excuse of a juju man I'll insult not see tomorrow for insulting

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Dhorcas(f): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
dollytino4real:
so i read dis script to the end see waste of my mb n scrolling down

I didn't even read. Too long.
Sorry sis. Lolz

Post like this. I'ld rather pass.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by tonio2wo: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Samostical:

If he has such power let him invoke instant destruction to the terrorist herdsmen or else you can shut da fuckup!
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Virgohills(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
my signature don suffer
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by simeotexy: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
God first..no work of God is a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.