Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC (551 Views)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
A member of the House of Representatives from Ondo State, Akinfolarin Mayowa, has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Mr. Mayowa, who represents Ileoluji-Okeibo/Odigbo federal constituency of Ondo state, in a letter read by the speaker, Yakubu Dogara, cited division in the party as his reason for defecting.

He said he had since December left the PDP and registered with the APC.

Mr. Mayowa’s defection is the first in the House in 2018.

Over seven members dumped the opposition party in 2017 for the ruling APC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/256421-another-rep-dumps-pdp-apc.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala
Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
This one did not get Obasanjo's letter on time

1 Like

Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by BiafranBushBoy: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
lol...

I remember during the build up to the 2015 governorship election in Rivers state, we kept hearing news like 5000 people defects to APC. There I sat wondering how PDP would even win a single local govt.

But the results came out, and Amaechi went into hiding.

Ngeneukwenu you are doing a good job by trying to breathe life into an already existing tensed APC as at today.

Trying to tell your APC supporters that Obasanjo's letter is not the end of life.

But you should know that Tinubu might not backstab OBJ, and that would spell doom for our already dead president in 2019.

A single rep defecting to APC isn't the solution to the fuel scarcity we are currently experiencing. You have a lot to do to convince people that Buhari is not really the asshole we have seen him as.

Not a Lawmaker defecting to another crooked party to continue stealing!!!

Bush writes from Haiti. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by tuniski: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mynd44:
This one did not get Obasanjo's letter on time
Chai
Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by Evablizin(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
tuniski:
Chai
There is God oh!!! grin

Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by Evablizin(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
OKAY.

Dumping PDP for APC changed nothing.

OP tonguetonguetongue

Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by Okoroawusa: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

I remember during the build up to the 2015 governorship election in Rivers state, we kept hearing news like 5000 people defects to APC. There I sat wondering how PDP would even win a single local govt.

But the results came out, and Amaechi went into hiding.

Ngeneukwenu you are doing a good job by trying to breathe life into an already existing tensed APC as at today.

Trying to tell your APC supporters that Obasanjo's letter is not the end of life.

But you should know that Tinubu might not backstab OBJ, and that would spell doom for our already dead president in 2019.

A single rep defecting to APC isn't the solution to the fuel scarcity we are currently experiencing. You have a lot to do to convince people that Buhari is not really the asshole we have seen him as.

Not a Lawmaker defecting to another crooked party to continue stealing!!!

Bush writes from Haiti. wink
Did I hear u say "a single rep defecting"?

Its like u just *arrived* from Cotonou

2 Likes

Re: Another Rep Dumps PDP For APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dumb People Should Not Be In Office In 2019 - Ben Bruce / We Will Do Everything Legitimate To Bounce Back To Power - PDP Declares / PHOTOS: President Buhari Meets Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Chief Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.