Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 (817 Views)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
C'mon! we Igbos deserve to be appreciated more for standing up firm on the side of wisdom and insight prior the election and the tragedy currently bedeviling the nation.

No envying or trying to proof unnecessarily ''we are progressives'' rubbish, the Yorubas f*cked up and that is it. The Igbos stood firm inspite of all the bickerings and malignment from the Yorubas to the extent of calling us backward people and blaming us for our inability to mount the nations highest seat because we couldnt be decieved like them.

The Yorubas called us politically irrevalant forgeting that no nigerian is relevant to the bokoharam and miyeti allah grand patron except his kinsmen. I wonder why they are still wailing along with the politically incorrect people of the great East

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by killsmith(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
The Yorubas should offer a public apology to the south and GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Alariwo2: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Deserve apology cos you are who/what again?

You should get your head examined.

6 Likes

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alariwo2:
Deserve apology cos you are who/what again?

You should get your head examined.
Yeah yeah... You are too proud thats why you will always fail

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Fawklicant: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerians deserve an apology, not Igbos! APC and it's supporters should apologize to Nigerians...then Buhari should be impeached ASAP. 2019 is too far and too much damage would have been done by then.
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by daywatcher: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
and who do the Yorubas apologize to for voting Jonathan in 2011?

3 Likes

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Sammiejokes(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
in the best interest of Africa and humanity at large. Even the horse rider then, with whom I maintain very cordial, happy and social relationship today has come to realise his mistakes and regretted it publicly and I admire his courage and forthrightness in this regard.
You are a fool to ask for an apology. All these Igbo now see OBJ letter as the letter from heaven, when he wrote the buffon all of you called OBJ a fool now he is the prophet. Go get the apology in heaven

4 Likes

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sammiejokes:
in the best interest of Africa and humanity at large. Even the horse rider then, with whom I maintain very cordial, happy and social relationship today has come to realise his mistakes and regretted it publicly and I admire his courage and forthrightness in this regard.
You are a fool to ask for an apology. All these Igbo now see OBJ letter as the letter from heaven, when he wrote the buffon all of you called OBJ a fool now he is the prophet. Go get the apology in heaven

Seconded!!!
Igbos should go to Hell if they want any apology.

4 Likes

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by DerideGull(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
What an Igbo person saw while seated cannot be seen by most Nigerians even if they stood up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Pigsandidiots: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
killsmith:
The Yorubas should offer a public apology to the south and GEJ.

Which of the south?
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by DerideGull(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Most Nigerians exhibit the demeanor representative of shithole country. Where in the OP's write up did he/she mention OBJ? It is perfect to disintegrate Nigeria so that people of intellectual mindedness can forge together.

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by AnambraDota: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
The Uncircumcised Pigs will invade this thread now and start slamming their forehead.
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
DerideGull:
What an Igbo person saw while seated cannot be seen by most Nigerians even if they stood up.
Gbam
cc alariwo2 sarrki lzaa
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Sprumbabafather: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Until I see a public apology from many Yorubas published on Punch newspaper, I will mobilize votes for Buharri in 2019.

You think only una tribe sabi make mistakes?

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Sprumbabafather: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
DerideGull:

Most Nigerians exhibit the demeanor representative of shithole country. Where in the OP's write up did he/she mention OBJ? It is perfect to disintegrate Nigeria so that people of intellectual mindedness can forge together.

Don't underestimate the tomfoolery of an Afonja.
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by booblacain(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Obviously paranoia has eaten up your brain, who brought OBJ into this thread of not you?

@OP, the Igbos do not deserve an apology from the Yoruba's on this matter, they should not bother to ask for it cause they will not get it. What the Igbos deserve is respect and they too should learn to respect others.

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by LZAA: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
imhotep:
Gbam cc alariwo2 sarrki lzaa
alariwo and sarrki wee not like dis gringrin ngene and omenka be like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by ihitenansa: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
lol... wen boyz fortune more than triple due to increments?

we no need any apologies biko. save it for the poor unfortunate ones in the northeast and middlebelt... including the ones wen run enta east wen kasalla bust for their hood, lol
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
LZAA:

alariwo and sarrki wee not like dis gringrin
ngene and omenka be like
Ngeneukwenu will soon join omenkalives in the Aba refugee camp grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by LZAA: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
imhotep:
Ngeneukwenu will soon join omenkalives in the Aba refugee camp grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by foyeks2001(f): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Where is this man? I want to give him a bottle of origin

Throwback:

Stop reveling in your choice to support a failed president Jonathan.

You are like the current "Sai Barbarians" who still think Buhari deserves a 2nd term. You lot believed an ineffectual buffoon also deserved a second term.

While you chose to support an already established Moro.n for a 2nd term, others chose to accept he was a Moro.n and needed to be replaced, but the replacement turned out to be a Moro.n like his predecessor.

When that historic election is revisited, the only conclusion is that Nigerians made a choice between two human errors.

When the history of the Jonathan administration is told, the new generation of Nigerians will wonder how a president can bankrupt his country in a time of immense crude oil earnings, such that foreign reserves that were piled in a time of austerity was almost emptied in a time of flourish. They will wonder how a presidential candidate who is the incumbent can conveniently campaign for the sustenance of corruption as a national culture, and promising never to arrest or prosecute cases of corruption, while berating his opponent for previously prosecuting a state governor for funds ($5.1m) he ridiculed as Peugeot money. They will wonder how an educated man with a PhD could be so mentally retarde.d that he claims America will know the whereabouts of petro-dollar funds that should have accrued from our own oil business. They will wonder how a country can be so helpless that Islamic terrorists were blowing the brains of male students in a school dormitory, and kidnapping female students, yet the government attempted to ignore and sweep it away.

Then you can tell them you stood for that same idiot to be part of an ignoble history that sought to reward failure with a 2nd term, just like these present "Sai Barbarians ".

1 Like

Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by tollyboy5(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
Yeah yeah... You are too proud thats why you will always fail
Who's proud here? Nigerians deserves an apology that's a sensible state ment. You where supporting goodluck despite his failure so Nigeria decided. And now baba failed Nigeria will still decide so I don't know what you saying. Stop chest beating in 2018
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by laudate: 3:18am On Jan 24, 2018
Hehehe..... wink Wey my zobo, my groundnut and my kunu? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today.

Hey, okada hol' am there. I wan drop for this junction. This thread promises to be sweet! cheesy
Re: Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 by laudate: 3:21am On Jan 24, 2018
DerideGull:

Hmmnn....how come they didn't forsee that KANU would run away, from their seating position? undecided

(1) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Buhari Asking Tinubu To Reconcile Aggrieved Party Members / President Buhari’s Political Future Is In The Hands Of Nigerians - Afenifere / Peterside Replies Wike, Says Gov Runs Fraudulent Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.