Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Is Your Chance When You Submit Late Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Chance When You Submit Late Job Application (687 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / Shoprite Recruitment | Apply For Shoprite Job Application Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Chance When You Submit Late Job Application by AlexDeedat(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
I have wanted to ask this question: DO I BOTHER APPLYING FOR A JOB AFTER THE CLOSING DATE?

I know it happens sometime when you are browsing through some pages on internet and you stumbled at a particular opening that excite you. You glance at the job description, Analysis and the qualification required and you said to yourself 'Yes, this is it' but alas, the closing date just weak your soul.

Ouch! Its late! If you decides to go ahead and apply for that same job, my question is;

1. Will you state the reason (s) for your late submission during the body of the letter?
2. Will you go ahead with the application and search for an insider that will help you facilitate the process?
3. Will you submit with faith that you have some chances?
4.Will you save yourself the stress of not submitting at all?

For example, I got this message exactly 7:12pm today the 23rd of January when I decided to check my mail. I didn't receive any text message that notify me that I should attend to the mail.

1 Share

Re: What Is Your Chance When You Submit Late Job Application by Temmie21: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
I think there is no harm in trying....

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Massive Recruitment At MTN Nigeria / Casting Call For New Models / In Need Of Nanny Job In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.