Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) (23789 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Hosea Ibi Arrested (Photos) / Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) / Hosea Ibi, Kidnapped Lawmaker Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom today led the Benue State delegation (comprising Benue State lawmakers and State Executive Council members) to Takum for the burial of a member of the Taraba State House of Assembly, Hon. Hosea Ibi who was recently kidnapped and later killed by his abductors.
Governor Ortom was received in Takum by his host, Governor Darius Ishaku.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/governor-ortom-leads-benue-lawmakers-to.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2018

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by jdluv(f): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
rest on oh but i just they wonder if your hands were not stain with ritual blood as most politicians sacrifice innocent souls to get positions.....But may God forgive all your shortcomins and grant you rest
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Oye0404(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lord!!! Heal our wounded and bleeding land

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
sad

Rest In Peace Sir.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by israelboy1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Life truly is like a big merry-go-round
What goes around may come around...

We keep playing all sort of games...
Without the idea...when the checkmate is gonna be made...

We may keep mute to events of today...
What if we fall a victim of same tomorrow...

All definitely is gonna be well...not until we realize what we are really in for.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the reader and
God bless me.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
And you think this governor will win election in is state?idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
O
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Pubichairs(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
they wicked shall never go unpunished, but cheesy Ibi means a scrotum infection

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by olushevy05: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Governor Samuel Ortom today led the Benue State delegation (comprising Benue State lawmakers and State Executive Council members) to Takum for the burial of a member of the Taraba State House of Assembly, Hon. Hosea Ibi who was recently kidnapped and later killed by his abductors.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/governor-ortom-leads-benue-lawmakers-to.html?m=1

Something that is sure, one day one day, the killer will also die, ask don manny
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by benuejosh: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
O ma se o
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
jdluv:
rest on oh but i just they wander if your hands were not stain with ritual blood?
who are you to judge or wonder
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Raydos: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Meanwhile my friend just received his sex doll he purchased online from jumia grin grin
This is what they brought, he has been crying since grin grin

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by obojememe: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
i just wanted to waste this space for nothing

u dig?
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
RIP SIR
THE WICKED WILL NEVER LIVE IN MY WORLD
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by FaniDan(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Its so painful, can't believe you are gone forever.. Sometimes I wonder why wicked people keep having their ways and good people keep dying. Rest in Peace Sir
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by leocollins(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
The person that killed him is also among those people rejoicing inside him..politic is really a dirty game...
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by kobzul(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
R.i.p
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
I buy unused gift cards for cash
I offer best rates
Gift card of all types
✅ Amazon
✅ iTunes
✅ Walmart
✅ Steam
E.t.c
And I pay as soon as your gifts card are validated..
WhatsApp me on: 08135901193
Contact me on: 07066740766
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by highchief1: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
jdluv:
rest on oh but i just they wonder if your hands were not stain with ritual blood as most politicians sacrifice innocent souls to get positions.....But may God forgive all your shortcomins and grant you rest
which cave are you from
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

RIP
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Hector09(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria is now a dead zone, every thing is dead
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Edagentle(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
And the murderer(s) will be there forming sympathy. SMH
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why do I have this feeling that he was kidnapped by herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Foolanis work

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
The nation will mourn since na politician or rich man kidnappers kill, as for benue Victims una sorry
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by fSociety: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Raydos:
Meanwhile my friend just received his sex doll he purchased online from jumia grin grin
This is what they brought, he has been crying since grin grin

Boring. undecided

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by histemple: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
leocollins:
The person that killed him is also among those people rejoicing inside him..politic is really a dirty game...

Oh you know the person that killed him?
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
the synergy between Benue and taraba should continue, it would be good for their people against killers
Re: Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
TolaTosin:
Why do I have this feeling that he was kidnapped by herdsmen
Seconded!

Meanwhile, Ortom must be very matured to have done that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.