Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ed Sheeran To Quit Music Career As Soon As He Starts Having His Kids. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ed Sheeran To Quit Music Career As Soon As He Starts Having His Kids. (547 Views)

Fans React Over Asake's Dress As He Starts His USA Tour In Style / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Sheeran To Quit Music Career As Soon As He Starts Having His Kids. by Kingsirko(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
SOURCE:_ https://newswazobia.com/ed-sheeran-quit-music-career-first-child/

Ed Sheeran has just revealed his plans to quit music career as soon as he starts having his kids.
On Saturday, the young British 26-year-old artist made it open that he just got engaged to his Childhood Friend Cherry Seaborn who turned to be his girlfriend a few years ago.

Not long after he announced his Engagement, he said he will turn out to be a good father to his unborn kids by quitting his music career. A few months back, Ed Sheeran said he won’t be having any kid till he gets to 30 years. His fate of his unborn children would establish 4 years from now and that as well connects to his existence in the music industry.

Speaking with Daily Star: He said: “My ambition is going to go to zero as soon as I have kids.

“I am going to be like, ‘I do not really care anymore as I have another life to take care of’.

“It is totally understandable because you have children and your ambition shifts to be like, ‘I want to be a good father’.”

Ed has made no secret of being broody in the past, and in 2016 he said he wanted to be a dad “like last year”.

Speaking to Zane Lowe, he shared: “I’m ready, let’s go – tour bus babies, little fat, chubby babies that just walk around.”

And discussing his timeline, he told OK! Magazine on another occasion: “I think the wheels should be in motion by the time I’m 30.

“But it’s not really up to me.

Source https://newswazobia.com/ed-sheeran-quit-music-career-first-child/

Re: Ed Sheeran To Quit Music Career As Soon As He Starts Having His Kids. by Mizsylviah(f): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2018
Awwwww!!!!!!!! He doesn't av to quit na,will miss his angelic voice cry cry cry cry
Re: Ed Sheeran To Quit Music Career As Soon As He Starts Having His Kids. by double0seven(m): 5:21am On Jan 24, 2018
He's talking like some on drugs. Totally making no sense at all.

What it's the connection between having kids and then stopping music? Is he the first dad? Are there not millions of dad working? Or is he the one going to birth the kids? I wonder what a woman should say then? So if he quits music, is he going to be with the kids 24/7?

He should stop smoking weed.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Quit Music Career As Soon As He Starts Having His Kids. by Mizsylviah(f): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2018
double0seven:
He's talking like some on drugs. Totally making no sense at all.

What it's the connection between having kids and then stopping music? Is he the first dad? Are there not millions of dad working? Or is he the one going to birth the kids? I wonder what a woman should say then? So if he quits music, is he going to be with the kids 24/7?

He should stop smoking weed.
Exactly my point

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Nina And Miracle Kissing In The #bbnaija Gardenvia / Could Cardi B Be Pregnant? / Nigerian Man Drowns In Swimming Pool On Valentine's Day In Asaba Ten Days Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.