Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Which Of These Were You In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Were You In School? (968 Views)

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 2:31am On Jan 24, 2018
SCHOOL FACTS

In Every Class There Is:

1. The Thief
2. The shy type
3. The Three Best Friends
4. The Backseat Guys with Jokes
5. The Smart type
6. The Gossip squad with low marks
7. The late Comer
8. The Clever Girls who are loved by teachers
9. The Guy who doesn't want anything to do with Girls
10. The Pastor
11. The Copying Machine boy/girl
12. The talkative
13. The Bully One
14. The lover boy
15. The pretty Girl

*WHICH ONE WERE YOU ?
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by sirgalahad26(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2018
OP, you forgot to add these: the troublesome/playful but brilliant, the bookworm, the noisemaker customer, those are some of my characteristic in school
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
sirgalahad26:
OP, you forgot to add these:
the troublesome/playful but brilliant,
the bookworm,
the noisemaker customer,
those are some of my characteristic in school

Padi mi, you sure say you go learn for Sch at all.... Only you all these characteristics
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by sirgalahad26(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Africanbest:

Padi mi, you sure say you go learn for Sch at all.... Only you all these characteristics
i kuku go learn....thd thing sef they baffle my teachers because i be best student for 5 subjects!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Missnande(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
3,4 &8
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
sirgalahad26:

i kuku go learn....thd thing sef they baffle my teachers because i be best student for 5 subjects!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Blackhawk01: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
The troublesome ones nkor?
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Missnande:
3,4 &8
Hmm, how you go dey back seat, still dey clever and teachers come love you?
I never see backseater wen teacher love ooo
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:
The troublesome ones nkor?
Na bully too na
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Missnande(f): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Africanbest:

Hmm, how you go dey back seat, still dey clever and teachers come love you?
I never see backseater wen teacher love ooo

Lol I no know self,but I always liked back seat.
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
sirgalahad26:

U say

Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Missnande:

Lol I no know self,but I always liked back seat.
Na copy machines like me get that seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=makydebbie post=64482853][/quote]
lol... if u like look me anyhow, u cant believe me cos we didn't attend the same school!
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
julietkcee:
U say
yeah...best student in english, lit-in-eng, yoruba, c.r.k. but my characters cost me a prefect post while in school!
Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
sirgalahad26:

yeah...best student in
english,
lit-in-eng,
yoruba,
c.r.k. but my characters cost me a prefect post while in school!

All this subject u good, u for do agriculture so we go know say na native doctor you wan study

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Were You In School? by Africanbest(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Where are the SCIENCE STUDENTS na

(1) (Reply)

Business Analyst With Data Modelling Training / 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarship For Nigerians / New Shape From Mr Shape. Find The Radius Of The Small Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.