Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months (659 Views)

Loan Me 200k And I Will Pay Back 250k In 2 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Im into palm oil biz in aba. I need a loan of 150k to fund the business ,as we are abt to enter the peak period, so i cn make huge profit. i wil pay back at any interest moderately in 5months. Thanks. 08080023641
Re: I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months by EngrMcDon(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Nice motive, God will provide

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Nice motive, God will provide
Amen Boss. God bless you!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months by CITMFB(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environ ONLY. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

Available to Prospective loan customers /investors with a N1m and above request only.

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast
Re: I Need A Loan Of 150k, Will Pay Back Any Interest In 5months by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2018
CITMFB:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environ ONLY. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

Available to Prospective loan customers /investors with a N1m and above request only.

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast
Im in aba not lagos

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. / Are You Interesred In Investing In A Business That Is Service Oriented? / Is Buying Bitcoin From Exchnages Better Than Peer To Peer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.