Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k (1159 Views)

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by mosho2good: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
what business can I start with 150k, I'm planning to collect my contribution money and I wish to use the money to start doing some business that I can make money from instead of saving the money and later use the money to do unnecessary things later.

Plz I need your advice
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by bigt2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
It is hard to recommend. I don't know your passion..
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by mosho2good: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
bigt2:
It is hard to recommend. I don't know your passion..
I have passion to teach and to learn but the thing is I wish to start from somewhere I can't rely on a single income and I'm currently teaching in one private school and the pay is not really that much that why I'm looking for a business I can invest and start making money
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by Joevics(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
mosho2good:

I have passion to teach and to learn but the thing is I wish to start from somewhere I can't rely on a single income and I'm currently teaching in one private school and the pay is not really that much that why I'm looking for a business I can invest and start making money
Consider a football viewing center if there's none around you. Though you may have to manage theoney to achieve that.

Also consider these tops. Start small.

Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by damosade(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pos business...
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by celenas(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
damosade:
Pos business...
Please I want to venture into this business.. Pls I need a proposal for it
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by Chirowman(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
why not go into importing of products, when you buy you sell on jumia or with facebook page and ads .
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by mosho2good: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chirowman:
why not go into importing of products, when you buy you sell on jumia or with facebook page and ads .
Tell me more about it
How do I register on jumia to be selling goods
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by Chirowman(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
mosho2good:

Tell me more about it
How do I register on jumia to be selling goods
go to google and search Jumia sellercenter register through it. when registering your location should be Lagos.
Re: Help What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k by slimanyd: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2020
mosho2good:
what business can I start with 150k, I'm planning to collect my contribution money and I wish to use the money to start doing some business that I can make money from instead of saving the money and later use the money to do unnecessary things later.

Plz I need your advice

Best tip i will give you is sairui E commerce Where you own an online store and get paid every 10 days for trading on your shop.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s

and chat me up on 07039421858 for more info about the company which currently has her presence in over 80 countries .

(1) (Reply)

Start The New Year With Investment Opportunity In Our Mechanised Garri Productio / Landed Property Or Stock: Which Is More Profitable To Invest On? / Land Promo In Lighthouse Estate Agbara/igbesa Off Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.