Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Soaring Like An Eagle (2) [isaiah 40:27-31, 1 Chronicles 11:10-11, 12:1, 16-17] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soaring Like An Eagle (2) [isaiah 40:27-31, 1 Chronicles 11:10-11, 12:1, 16-17] (263 Views)

Isaiah 31;1 Woe To Those Who Go To Egypt For Help / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soaring Like An Eagle (2) [isaiah 40:27-31, 1 Chronicles 11:10-11, 12:1, 16-17] by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2018
If you will soar like an eagle and manifest the destiny of an eagle believer, you must understand the following truths:

1.EAGLES DON’T FLAP:

Some birds make their living by flapping their wings. Eagles don’t flap i.e. they don’t struggle. In the event of a storm, the eagle waits while other birds flee to safety. When the right wind comes, the eagle jumps on top of the wind and the wind generated by the storm causes the eagle to soar.

God wants to remove the struggling that is typical of human effort from your life. He wants you to find the secret of the eagle and take advantage of the strength of God by waiting on Him and soaring in the face of problems. Will yours be a life of struggles or soaring? Decide.

2.STRATEGIC FELLOWSHIPPING:

Eagle believers practice strategic fellowshipping. Many believers do not know the implications of the kind of company they keep. The Bible says in Ephesians 4:16 “From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth…” As soon as somebody is joined to you, whatever is flowing in the life of that person starts flowing in your life as well.

To fulfil your destiny, know that all men are important to God but not all men are important to you. Develop the sensitivity to know the people that should journey with you into destiny. When you find your own people, pour yourself into that relationship in order to maximize what God is working in your future.

PRAYER: Father, I halt and undo every experience of struggle in my life and endeavours. I receive my steps ordered to the people that you have ordained us to journey together in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 48:1-49:33, Matthew 15:29-16:12, Psalm 20:1-9, Proverbs 4:20-27

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers As Liars. / Calling Of Church Membership [psalms 68:6, 1 Corinthians 12:27-28] / Should We Criticize Bbnaija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.