Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

“I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss (456 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / Our Today Giveaway For 21-03-2022; N5000 Recharge Cards For Fast Fingers, Hurry! / Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again (shower Hour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by Samuelceo(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2018
So, the organizers of Big Brother Naija brought the season 2 housemates for a reunion show, and it’s been apparently, fun to watch.
So, far they’ve talked about their stay in the house, controversies, romance, bromance, enemity, and literally all that happened in the house… also not forgotten what they’ve been to so far in the house.

In today’s episode, Tuesday, TBoss reiterated yet again that she doesn’t roll with small boys that “can’t afford recharge cards,” as she’s got multiple suitors running after her, and not just ordinary suitors, but rich suitors with private jets.
She also made mention of spending the 25 million in 2 weeks.. She’s standing by all the controversial statements she made in the house.
TBoss also says she prefers to work for what she has ,in her words: “If it’s just about money, I’d sit in my house and wait for someone to bring it to me, because like I said, people with money hit on me, people who do have private jets hit on me, but I’m not about that life, that is why I struggled for myself to get this money, for myself.”
Leave a comment

TBoss also says she was “too good” for BBNaija.

Source: http://unilorinews..com.ng/2018/01/i-do-not-roll-with-small-boys-who-cant.html

Re: “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by MrRhymes101(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2018
She is back! She will surely take d shine from Tonto on Nairaland.... Wedding MC
Re: “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by loomer: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Worwor thing
Re: “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 24, 2018
she looks older than her age
Re: “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by HOLYDICK(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2018
T-boss carry on
Controversial statement is ur way of making a name to u

Bfor nko nobody knows u..but BBN help ur ass to fame
Enjoy am Madam
Re: “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by Sunnymatey(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2018
This mama is not that sooo beautiful to me o! Maybe am not seeing well sha

1 Like

Re: “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss by osamaBUSH(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2018
cool

#TrustYaProcess

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Nine Persons For Diverting Food Meant For Idps – Punch Newspapers / Nigeria Senate Confirms N13.5m Monthly Allowance To Senators / Why Didn’t God Make You Smarter? Stronger? More Creative? More Insightful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.