Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kosofe Fed. Constituency: People Reacts To President Obasanjo Brotherly Advice T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosofe Fed. Constituency: People Reacts To President Obasanjo Brotherly Advice T (516 Views)

Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Obasanjo Is A Prophet, Buhari Should Listen To His Advice – T.a Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kosofe Fed. Constituency: People Reacts To President Obasanjo Brotherly Advice T by Kosofepost(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Following the statement the former President Obasanjo issued and posted through online news platform, not kosofepost advising PMB to, Go and Rest that went viral yesterday prompted us to meet the people of kosofe LG (Agboyi Ketu and Ikosi Isheri Lcda) area of Lagos state,via online opinion sampling.

The elder statesman , 13 page statement is currently generating whole lots of reactions in kosofe federal constituency to similar to the 18 page he wrote to former president Goodluck Jonathan and few of the screened responses are compiled below:

Good evening, permit me to state that I have personal principle of separating the message from the messenger. What Former President Obasanjo highlighted in his 13-page letter, I think are the concerns amongst most Nigerians who are obviously disappointed in the turnout of events and hopes reposted in President Muhammadu Buhari in the build up to the 2015 general elections. Economic index as it relates to the general wellbeing of the citizens remain abysmal, insecurity as occassioned by Fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping are getting worrisome, unemployment amongst youths remains alarming and the anti-corruption fight which we thought was the vault of President Buhari is losing steam. I strongly align with former President Obasanjo, PMB has tried his best and should adopt the Mandela Option. If not for anything, he should do so because of his health. For Nigeria to develop, we need a President that thinks on its feet and is visibly impatient with out current state of underdevelopment! Sulaimon Mojeed-Sanni (SM-S)

“Baba OBJ is the Oracle of our time, so he had spoken – Ogunseye Ebenezer.

I knew it before, Had opportunity to meet baba and I read his countenance as regards 2019 election but was waiting for the right time for baba to speak –Ogunnoiki Seun

“The statement is long overdue from him . He was one of the grandmaster that brought the ants infested log of wood and I am happy he is still alive seeing the consequences of his actions and inactions.

I totally endorsed the content of h Following the statement the former President Obasanjo issued and posted through online news platform, not kosofepost advising PMB to, Go and Rest that went viral yesterday prompted us to meet the people of kosofe LG (Agboyi Ketu and Ikosi Isheri Lcda) area of Lagos state,via online opinion sampling.

The elder statesman , 13 page statement is currently generating whole lots of reactions in kosofe federal constituency to similar to the 18 page he wrote to former president Goodluck Jonathan and few of the screened responses are compiled below:

Good evening, permit me to state that I have personal principle of separating the message from the messenger. What Former President Obasanjo highlighted in his 13-page letter, I think are the concerns amongst most Nigerians who are obviously disappointed in the turnout of events and hopes reposted in President Muhammadu Buhari in the build up to the 2015 general elections. Economic index as it relates to the general wellbeing of the citizens remain abysmal, insecurity as occassioned by Fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping are getting worrisome, unemployment amongst youths remains alarming and the anti-corruption fight which we thought was the vault of President Buhari is losing steam. I strongly align with former President Obasanjo, PMB has tried his best and should adopt the Mandela Option. If not for anything, he should do so because of his health. For Nigeria to develop, we need a President that thinks on its feet and is visibly impatient with out current state of underdevelopment! Sulaimon Mojeed-Sanni (SM-S)

I knew it before, Had opportunity to meet baba and I read his countenance as regards 2019 election but was waiting for the right time for baba to speak –Ogunnoiki Seun

“The statement is long overdue from him . He was one of the grandmaster that brought the ants infested log of wood and I am happy he is still alive seeing the consequences of his actions and inactions.

I totally endorsed the content of hFollowing the statement the former President Obasanjo issued and posted through online news platform, not kosofepost advising PMB to, Go and Rest that went viral yesterday prompted us to meet the people of kosofe LG (Agboyi Ketu and Ikosi Isheri Lcda) area of Lagos state,via online opinion sampling.

I totally endorsed the content of h
https://kosofepost.com/2018/01/24/kosofe-fed-constituency-people-reacts-to-president-obasanjo-brotherly-advice-to-president-muhammad-buhari/

Re: Kosofe Fed. Constituency: People Reacts To President Obasanjo Brotherly Advice T by Kosofepost(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2018
@Makkosky seems majority of Nigerians were waiting before now for who to bear the cat out.smiles!
Re: Kosofe Fed. Constituency: People Reacts To President Obasanjo Brotherly Advice T by Kosofepost(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Government Joins Benue, Officially Bans Open Grazing / Nnamdi Kanu Has Fled, Igbos Can't Remain Without A Leader / This Website Will Show You The Performance Of Every Past And Present Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.