Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. (6062 Views)

Cleaners Urgently Needed (50k Salary) / Office Assistant Needed 50k Salary Ibadan / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
dingbang:
over my living body will I marry a house wife.. So what den did you go to school for? What's the difference between you and the village girl who didn't attend a university then?
What the rainbow colours will make you compare me with those girls undecided
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Follygunners: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
My guy, I dey make N30K mthly and still dey save N20K mthly. Secret... bring N5K, I'll divulge it. grin
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by prico32(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
lecturerdabo:

Why not drop the information here if it is genuine?

well bro its very genuine, its a plan called "corporate savings policy" CSP, runs for minimum of 12months & maximum of 5years, you can either save monthly or yearly depending on the duration you are going for. then you get 3.5% interest monthly and increases by 0.5% anually. you can contact me, so i'll tell you how to go about it. No scamming, no cheating, we meet in the office & you get your officialy reciept & policy documents(certificate) once you sign up. Thanks
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by realmindz: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Juliearth:

A Carton of noodles,trekking to and fro work, zero tithing no zero gf
that gf part is very important
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Allistic: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sup Guys i recently got a job in Lag 100k gross but 85k after pension payment and tax.
Make una Help me ThankGod o smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Eddee(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Allistic:
Sup Guys i recently got a job in Lag 100k gross but 85k after pension payment and tax.

Congratulations bro. I'm very happy for you.

On a lighter note, your Net salary is 86,700. Pension and Paye is 8,000 and 5,300 respectively.
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by quietswagg: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
You made me remember when I was earning 50k too. My advice, have it on your mind that you are earning 30k and don't spend on unnecessary expenditures.

Open an account without collecting ATM, When you are paid transfer 20k to the account and put restriction on yourself not to have access to it.

Have a budget that you want to save 100k within 5months with your savings and make sure you work towards it
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by tmeg: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Allistic:

Congratulations Bro.....
I pray the Almighty to help me with a job so that I can share my testimony soon

Mega4tony@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Korofoh: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Start a side hustle to agument the salary.
Socail media marketing
Recharge card business
Boxers short selling etc
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Allistic: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Amen Bro
tmeg:

Congratulations Bro.....
I pray the Almighty to help me with a job so that I can share my testimony soon

Mega4tony@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. by Allistic: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thank you very much bro!!

Eddee:

Congratulations bro. I'm very happy for you.

On a lighter note, your Net salary is 86,700. Pension and Paye is 8,000 and 5,300 respectively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / Job Openings With Indomie / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.