Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (65412 Views)

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by biggiesmallz15(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
IVORY2009:
Biggie
This one na occupy till I come
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by Aarejesus(f): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
must you create topic out of the her size! You are just an Attention Seeker!
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by santos876(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
modelmike7:
Beautiful...
Lovely. ....
Pretty...

She needs the 3 weeks exercise badly....
NO!!!I think she needs to be given a wrong address when she needs direction.....so she can have a good walk:-D:-D:-P
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
My lady, you are bold and beautiful.
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by Emmyleb: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Plz wia exactly is her backside front or back?
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by SirNuell1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please how Can I Contact this girl...she needs my Edmark product
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by temmybaba(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Nebes:
Na waa!!!

I can't believe she has ha yansh in d front sha kayefi
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by Eazie351(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2018
Seeing cameltoe shocked
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by petluvsu(m): 5:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Otondo corper
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2018
praizblog:
What do you think?

Gist from Praize Updates

News Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-this-big-and-bold-corper-in-her-nysc-khaki/

this is what they call hippopotamus toe.Chei see folds
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Yes it took her alot of guts to pose with that NYSC uniform. She is a very nice person... She base in Kaduna but presently serving in Delta state... If you have word of encouragement for her or you want to interview her, this is her number: 07036597208... Thanks and God bless
Re: Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
SirNuell1:
Please how Can I Contact this girl...she needs my Edmark product
She base in Kaduna but presently serving in Delta state... If you have word of encouragement for her or you want to interview her, this is her number: 07036597208... Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.