Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi (nwayi Afikpo) Gets Suspended For 2weeks. Read Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi (nwayi Afikpo) Gets Suspended For 2weeks. Read Story (424 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi (nwayi Afikpo) Gets Suspended For 2weeks. Read Story by Bharekta: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2018
https://bluebloodz./2018/01/24/popular-ebonyi-state-house-of-assembly-member-maria-ude-nwachi-has-been-suspended-from-the-house-see-the-shocking-reason-for-her-suspension/

Popular Ebonyi state House of
Assembly member, Maria Ude
Nwachi has been suspended from the
house, see the shocking reason for her
suspension
Popular member of the Ebonyi state,
Maria Ude Nwachi, has been suspended
from the
state’s House of Assembly.
Nwachi, a member representing Afikpo
North -East constituency, was today
given a 2 week
suspension from being a member in
Ebony state house of Assembly for
‘abusing and
disgracing’ the honourable house by
turning herself to ordinary
photographer.
This came after series of warning and
possible corrections from the
honourable house.
The leader of the house, Hon. Joseph
Nwobashi moved the motion which was
seconded by Hon Mrs Okpo Franca.
Hon. Mrs Okpo advised her to leave the
system and possibly go and work on
her ”disgusting attitude” that is
bringing down the respect and honor
given to the house.
Nwachi was present during plenary
when she was suspended.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Taunts El-rufai Following Obasanjo's Approval Of The President's 'fa / Edo LG Polls: State Assembly Can Validly Amend Electoral Law - Lawyers / Obasanjo’s ‘puritanism’ And Hypocrisy’s New Found Heights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.