Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (38876 Views)

Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by laudate: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
dragnet:
what's the need for the unnecessary sarcasm? and such bad humor. trying to use it as a cover up?

A CCNA graduate isn't good in Technologies outside Cisco? maybe one that learned with dumps!

below is what you posted earlier

I maintain that your saying, "MCSA equals CCNA" is wrong.

You should look up the word "equal".

Correct! Most CCNA qualified chaps that I know, found it easy to excel in their Juniper exams, IBM tests, Huawei trainings and Avaya certification exams, because of their Cisco background.
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by BiafranBushBoy: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
dragnet:

what's the need for the unnecessary sarcasm? and such bad humor. trying to use it as a cover up?

A CCNA graduate isn't good in Technologies outside Cisco? maybe one that learned with dumps!

below is what you posted earlier

I maintain that your saying, "MCSA equals CCNA" is wrong.

You should look up the word "equal" and while at it, look up the word "dragnet" too so you won't make a reference to JAMB next time.

Maybe your assimilation rate is low.

Does "equal" mean they are the same thing?

It simply means another option you can go for, since they are all networking courses!!

Is it until I slam this post into your head?

Answer the following questions:

Can a CCNA gradyate become a sever Admin?

Is MCSA a Networking course?

Is CCNA also a networking course?

Is N+ a Networking course?

If they re all networking courses, can't I say that

If MCSA = Networking course

CCNA = Networking course

Therefore CCNA = MCSA (with different technologies?)

Chai!
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by dragnet: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
No matter how you try to swish it around, what you said is wrong. and being vulgar won't make it any right.
I have said my bit and it is clear to those who can understand simple English, I'll rather ignore you from this point.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by dragnet: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
laudate:

Correct! Most CCNA qualified chaps that I know, found it easy to excel in their Juniper exams, IBM tests, Huawei trainings and Avaya certification exams, because of their Cisco background.

Exactly because though Cisco is proprietary they're not far off from industry standard and this is same with juniper and the likes but on the flip side MCSA deals with something a bit more different, talking about granting and restriction of users, computers, to server resources and communication between or amongst servers which is quite different from in-depth routing & switching of packets and more.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by churchee: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What training center is that?

It's in Taraba state.
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by iberibe1(m): 4:01am On Jan 27, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Network engineer vacancies aren't easy to come by, I have been searching for an entry level space.
instead of wasting time, I am onto self study on CCNP after I blasted my ccna exam.
CCNP route exam coming soon

I just need where to get hands on experience but it's tough

I am facing the same challenge here brother and it is really frustrating. I am ccnp-route certified and presently through with my MCSA but yet to write the exam.

I have been looking for where I can put all that I have learnt to good use but nothing seems forthcoming and I am getting really frustrated and I wonder if there is future for us in this country.
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by chukzyfcbb: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
iberibe1:

I am facing the same challenge here brother and it is really frustrating. I am ccnp-route certified and presently through with my MCSA but yet to write the exam.

I have been looking for where I can put all that I have learnt to good use but nothing seems forthcoming and I am getting really frustrated and I wonder if there is future for us in this country.
hmmm you are even more advance than I am, you even have basic server knowledge's (msca). God will help us this year bro
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by coolcacuz: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Hardware77:
i think you try out newhorizon. I'm considering them too
please where are they located
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by onyegwu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
If u are interested in any of the ICT path, then pick up ur self and hit up YouTube. There are lots of videos to get u started after this get a mentor in that path of ICT u have chosen someone that u can or somebody else can attest that his feeding well from his skills let him know what u have been doing to improve ur skills then build relationship for him to get u to the next level shikina! What u need is constant practice and self motivation. U don't need these schools that collect high fees they will still not impact anything on you. U don't need their certificate for anything. ICT is practical stuff show us how well u can do this when called upon finish! If u can't do it your certificate in that ICT school can't help u end of story.
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by iberibe1(m): 2:08am On Jan 29, 2018
coolcacuz:
please where are they located

They are in Ikeja but I will advise you to call Emeka 08146951880, he teaches at new horizon and cophild both in ikeja. He has hands-on experience and would take out on the field for real life experience.
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by harch354(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
olalat:
I think criticizing buhari and apc is more paying job than working in an oil sector. Why don't you stick to it. Loz.
very dry
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by Fela40: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
check their site. It depends on the course tho
ayibaba:
how much is their fees
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by Boole3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fela40:

In Lagos. Alabian Solutions Tech. I saw their advert on Nairaland, so I just took my chances.

To be frank, I chose them because they were very cheap!!!
how much?... and what's the duration?
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by Shakitibob0: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fela40:

Ala.bian Sol.utions Tech

I have no idea about costs and all of that. I am also a student.
Bro, but you were preaching IIHT in the past? Are you sure this ALABIAN is a good place to learn?
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by Fela40: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Bro, but you were preaching IIHT in the past? Are you sure this ALABIAN is a good place to learn?

Yeap... IIHT is good but expensive na... angry. You no want make I save money for my marriage? The difference is just the price. Alabian is the bomb now!
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by Shakitibob0: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fela40:

Yeap... IIHT is good but expensive na... angry. You no want make I save money for my marriage? The difference is just the price. Alabian is the bomb now!
ok my brother...Thumbs up
Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2018
Fela40:
nice post BTW. Exactly!!!

I am currently learning Mobile App Development, and it looks so so promising. I think the era of learning ICT for a huge sum of money has ended!!

I suggest you all should come and study Mobile App where I am currently studying. Even as a student, they have allowed us to gain work experience by working on a project they have with a bank.

Greetings my guy, Pls I hope am not disturbing just want to ask about where u are staying ur Mobile App developing looking for a place to start mine.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) / How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.