Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Please Help Me Truble - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Truble (497 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Truble by JorgiaLittle: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2010
i can relate. i actually tried going to one with my friend but it was awkward. i went home about 10 minutes after everyone came.
the people i hang out with party every week (something like that) and all they do is invite me to parties.
Re: Please Help Me Truble by flimo(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2010
Do you mean, you haven't got enough confidence when you go out with your mates? Well, we all experience it at some point in life, it don't mean you're awkward or obsolete, it basically means you need some confident to go along with them. I think I have tips that could help
1. Always wear what you're comfortable with no matter what people say about it.
2. When you wake up everyday, look and smile at the person you see in the mirror and appreciation to God for being special.
3. learn to talk to yourself and others
4. When you feel you're not relating the way you wanted, learn to breath, talk-less and smile.
5. Life is beautiful, enjoy your days
What do you think? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Hiring…also Offer Other Opportunities. / Houses For Sale/lease In Lagos Island And Mainland / Now Recruiting May2010: Sales Reps, Marketing, Accountg Officers, Computer Engrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.