Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (35630 Views)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2018
The statement is a clarion call on President Buhari to remove the incompetent and corrupt cabal of power mongers that has hijacked political power from him. Through sheer nepotism and cronyism, the regime has lost the massive goodwill that heralded it to power.

This is the part of the statement I find laughable. Everyone is trying to shift blame now to a cabal? Like wtf? Stop blaming an nonexistence cabal and let us all call a spade a spade rather than a farming implement.

No cabal is holding anyone at ransom, Buhari is too slow, dull and incapable of handling the intricacies of running a govt much more a complex country like ours. In the midst of this huge indifference to urgent issues, people are making silly excuses and blaming cabal.

Its a pity we moved from a brazenly corrupt government to a total inept one.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by chinjo(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Let's stop calling cabal, cabal, cabal. Buhari himself is the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by es144000: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:
l have read several comments on OBJ's letter to Buhari not to contest for second term. Many people even attacked OBJ's personality- He wants to be Nigeria's longest serving President; He criticizes every government in Nigeria;He is among our failed leaders; He is playing. god; and so on. But my fellow countrymen, l have this question for all of us:
In the last three(3) years, did Buhari actually perform as Nigeria President?
Let us be honest to ourselves. Let us keep greed away. This is about the future of our unborn children/generations.
Even where you are surrounded by enemies, they will always take advantage of your flaws. lf they lie against you, the truth will always swallow their lies. Take a look at Obiano, a lot of lies were said against him but at the end, the truth prevailed over/swallowed all of them. God bless all of us.
Did Obj not say the obvious,ignore the messenger but take the message.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
stephanie11:

https://politicsngr.com/shocker-femi-falana-reacts-obasanjos-letter-buhari/

Buhari using Cattle Colonies for Sardauna’s quest of ‘conquering’ southern Nigeria – Nwabueze

Foremost constitutional lawyer and leader of The Patriots, Prof. Ben Nwabueze, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is using the proposed cattle colonies scheme to pursue a “Fulani supremacy agenda” earlier promoted by the late Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello.

Describing cattle colonies as ‘settlements’ of Fulani herdsmen in all parts of the country, he warned that the plan to create such settlements would worsen the crisis between herdsmen and farmers.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/buhari-using-cattle-colonies-sardaunas-quest-conquering-southern-nigeria-nwabueze/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by webngnews: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oh
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
so precise...my broda

IAMTHEHERO:
This man sef; see interpretation from a respected laywer, SAN for that matter. This is one of the problems of Nigeria, we either shift the goal post or interpret to suit/appease those in leadership/authority.

The letter is simple ''BROTHER BUHARI, PLEASE, DON'T CONTEST FOR SECOND TERM''. It is never a clarion call to change his ways.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
my broda you are on point and i agree with you totally. Let us put sentiments away, the economy is worse off at the moment.

IAMTHEHERO:
l have read several comments on OBJ's letter to Buhari not to contest for second term. Many people even attacked OBJ's personality- He wants to be Nigeria's longest serving President; He criticizes every government in Nigeria;He is among our failed leaders; He is playing god; and so on. But my fellow countrymen, l have this question for all of us:
Let us be honest to ourselves. Let us keep greed away. This is about the future of our unborn children/generations.
Even where you are surrounded by enemies, they will always take advantage of your flaws. lf they lie against you, the truth will always swallow their lies. Take a look at Obiano, a lot of lies were said against him but at the end, the truth prevailed over/swallowed all of them. God bless all of us.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by princejenks(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm.. Who says OBJ is not relevant?

When that man sneezes, the entire Nigeria goes into a rumble.

And as for PMB, I will try to be objective, this NEPOTISM will be his undoing!

Ngenekwenu and Sarrki should be objective this time!

I had my time of support for PMB, and as I speak I can say insecurity was reduced until the Fulani Herdsmen issue began.

The economy indices shows Nigeria is improving - Stocks Market, Investors Market, Capital Market, Foreign Reserves, Inflation and other economic indices - although it has not started to reflect in the standard of living of the common man.

PDP disgusts me as much as APC, but that report is very succinct!

Please do not expect PMB to fix the herdsmen issue, he is also a part of the Cattle Breeders Cabal - Miyetti Allah or whatever it is called.

Nigeria needs a fair leader.

#nomorerecyclingl i know is that PMB's kinsmen will be his undoing.

If you have not read or do not believe the Doyin OKupe report on the investigations done on the Fulani herdsmen during the PDP era, then you are BIASED!

stocks improved cos portfolio investors who harvested their funds and left cos of the uncertainties in the Nigeria economy during the onset of recession are now back and have injected back the funds they took away

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by emywealth11(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Though I haven't had time to read all 13 pages of which I definitely would read,but to be sincre I support both obj and this fellow and if you ask me,i will support this statement in any form it is presented
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by tballeyy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:
l have read several comments on OBJ's letter to Buhari not to contest for second term. Many people even attacked OBJ's personality- He wants to be Nigeria's longest serving President; He criticizes every government in Nigeria;He is among our failed leaders; He is playing god; and so on. But my fellow countrymen, l have this question for all of us:
ur sense need to be replace wit she goat brain
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
ULSHERLAN:
This man is always reacting to everything

Like Tetraoxosulphe (6) acid
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by SAPENCIA(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
hopilo:
Human right groups that has been so silence since 2015 will have a voice now that Obasanjo has destroyed the fear factor.
MY BRODA,WEDA OR WEDA NOT THE FEAR FACTOR HAS BEEN DESTROYED,NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE FAILURE*OBJ* NOR THE *HUMAN RIGHT GROUPS* CAN UNDO WAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE..NEIDA CAN THEY DIRECT PMB ON WAT OR WAT NT TO DO!!ABEG JST LET DEM BE!
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Splashme: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
hopilo:
Human right groups that has been so silence since 2015 will have a voice now that Obasanjo has destroyed the fear factor.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by drlateef: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
I am interested in joining this coalition for Nigeria being touted by Obasanjo. Nigeria can be better than this. I want to serve without being paid. If anyone knows how to get to Obasanjo and this coalition please avail me of their contact details. My email is drlateef@yahoo.com.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by buhariguy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:
the answer goes like this.
Did buhari actually failed in less than 3yrs? If yes.
What is the parameter to measure the failure?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Myhn: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Buhari has tried all his best. He should just dismount the horse come 2019. He represents a disappointment to everyone that has connection with Nigeria.

Truth
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Being stupid is a choice. But being stupid and moronîc is deliberate and unacceptable.

Buhari is not your problem. You're your own problem.
lol bro.... May your ear be infected with buharis kind of ear infection.
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by luluman: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Me I don't see any point here, abi wetin Falana dey talk
Then read again na, until you see something .
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
luluman:
Then read again na, until you see something .

Help me read it
Re: Femi Falana Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by chernest2002: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
BlackAfrican:
[s][/s]

Stop posting rubbish.
zombies are known to follow without asking question. But suffering will never seize in their life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.