Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How About Car Insurance? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How About Car Insurance? (697 Views)

What You Need To Know About Car Headrests / Facts About Car Auction:it All Scam,read And Watch This Video Below / Car Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About Car Insurance? by flimo(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2010
Dear Nlanders, I have being reading a lot of posts on auto section and others too but I have yet to find insurance section  shocked
How important is insurance in Nigeria? As I know, most Nigerian adults put their money into buying cars. I guess that worth insure, because as far as I am concern, most car owners in Nigeria don't insure there car unlike in UK where paying insurance is a compulsory thing that you have to put into consideration when buying a car., Unisure car will be taking of you, land a penalty points on your licence and if you don't produce a valid insurance policy within 14 days, your beautiful car will be crushed not minding how expensive it is! Do you thing its too harsh a law? I guess not because it helps if someone damage your car, you are definitely sure that there is going to be a repair or replacement  for it besides, you're at peace of mind in case your car got nicked.
So what do you think? Is it compulsory or not to insure cars? Do you think its necessary to have a section for that on Nairaland?
smiley
Re: How About Car Insurance? by Blue3k(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigerians aren't smart when it comes to these things as a society. Then the next factor that affects business is trust people feel everyone is out to scam them. Trust in society is highly important for economic interaction.

Personally I dont care to force the people to buy insurance through state but there is an implied responsibility when driving u hit them u pay. People dont even care to buy life insurance or build saving rich or poor the people act like grass hoppers b4 winter. People rely on family ties instead of getting these useful services.

(1) (Reply)

Get Affordable Comprehensive And Third Party Motor Insurance / Baby Boy Honda American Spec For Sale Pics / Read And Erase Vehicle Codes With Creaderv, Detect Fault, Check Up After Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.