Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building (29039 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
crooked pastors!
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
They want us to believe that Christianity has impoverished Nigeria, without telling us that the difference between the North and the south is Church. They want to shamelessly castigate the church without telling us that church actually brought Education to Nigeria. They are accusing the churches of charging exorbitant prices for their universities without mentioning that for every 50 Universities sponsored/funded by the church there is only one funded by other religion. They are yet to show us universities funded by atheists... Well Covenant University founded in 2002 is now Nigeria leading university in research and content...best library too. They said our pastors are too rich, without mentioning how we are operating an ideal system in a lopsided shit hole country. They said our members are too poor without making reference to God's abundance and joy that radiate on us. They complain about churches in Lagos-Ibadan expressway without mentioning that the the axis is the only place in Nigeria where 24/7 electricity is enjoyed in Nigeria.

(1) CMS Grammar School, Lagos: 1859
(2) Methodist Boys High School, Lagos : 1878
(3) Methodist Girls High School, Lagos : 1879
(4) Baptist Academy, Lagos : 1885
(5) Hope Waddell Training Institute, Calabar, is established as Nigeria’s first east of the Niger secondary school in 1895
(6)The old Wesley college Elekuro now Wesley
college of science, Ibadan was founded in 1905

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by frankmoney(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emmytes:
The business empire keeps expanding

More sheeples=more revenue.

This is a country with widespread unemployment yet the little monies which should be channeled into creating wealth for its citizens is used to open business centers aka church branches. Look at that community, you shouldn't be surprised that they don't have good drinking water or a good road network. A greater percentage of them are probably living in poverty yet they can afford to build an edifice on the orders of their GO. And you expect things to get better?

This country can never move forward with people like adeboye around.We don't need more churches, we need factories, power plants, industries, good roads etc. We have more than enough churches or religious centers.
so it's the church that will build factories for you ? What will your govt do then

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by okestev: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
My Father in the Lord...The great man of the Almighty GOD...May the good Lord keep you going and strenghten you as you countinue to do the will of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The noice makers are just a mere distraction...let them keep doing what their father the devil sent them...while we keep winning soul and countinue to be faithful in paying our tithes...Thank God for financial breakthrough and miracles we have constantly experiencing...HALLELUJAH!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Dee60: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bolustical:
I'm not fond of talking against the men of God,

However, Pastor Adeboye has of recent disappointed me.

I think he should be able to say things when they are wrong, same governor that closed down Akwa Ibom world class hospital, cut down corp members allowances from 10k to 5k now has money to build a 10b naira worship center? Haba.

Prophets Elijah and Samuel of the Old testament were well known of fearlessly upbraiding Kings Ahab and Saul any time they erred.

What happened to you sir?

You often forget that he is a pastor. Just as a doctor would love to see more hospitals built and a lawyer would love to see more courts, so a pastor's primary interest is to see more churches built. That is his own primary calling!
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by BluntBoy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bolustical:

I think he should be able to say things when they are wrong, same governor that closed down Akwa Ibom world class hospital, cut down corp members allowances from 10k to 5k now has money to build a 10b naira worship center? Haba.

Prophets Elijah and Samuel of the Old testament were well known of fearlessly upbraiding Kings Ahab and Saul any time they erred.

It is an insult comparing this charlatan to the prophets of old.

There is no how an Elijah will be in Nigeria and the administrators will be so unabashedly exploitative.
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Charly68: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emmytes:

This is a country with widespread unemployment yet the little monies which should be channeled into creating wealth for its citizens is used to open business centers aka church branches. Look at that community, you shouldn't be surprised that they don't have good drinking water or a good road network. A greater percentage of them are probably living in poverty yet they can afford to build an edifice on the orders of their GO. And you expect things to get better?
This country can never move forward with people like adeboye around.We don't need more churches, we need factories, power plants, industries, good roads etc. We have more than enough churches or religious centers.
. .And you assume you have spoken sense with all this your jargons ..! You need deliverance so to say..
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
The only locations where yorubas don't accuse Igbos of making blood money is inside RCCG, WINNERS and MFM churches. Why is it so?
Maybe ''blood money'' is only encouraged inside churches for tithe and offering.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by VULCAN(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Your disappointment is just a fraction of mine. A man I held in such high esteem but he keeps mute on the murder of Christians by Islamic fundamentalists but cried out last year when govt wanted him to step down.

So sad. One of God's generals in Nigeria but has allowed Christ to be re-crucifiedby the children of Ishmael.

Bolustical:

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by AvailableCofOLa(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
More of God's Grace on Baba and all God's ministers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by DejiSantos: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emmytes:

oga why are you complaining. Adeboye is contributing in his own capacity why don't contribute in your own capacity also and stop complaining about someone else.
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
davidodiba:

What type of voice are hearing in your head? Wow...so demons are so real?
you think you are a RCCG member? you haven't met me. But then, calm down, chill, use your head and think things out. You won't die.
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
chymevicks:
The only locations where yorubas don't accuse Igbos of making blood money is inside RCCG, WINNERS and MFM churches. Why is it so?
Maybe ''blood money'' is only encouraged inside churches for tithe and offering.
I swear down. I saw things in RCCG. That church na political party.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by Alanzazani: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Churches and mosques at every corner of the street but the country is in a mess. You want to seek favour and somebody will ask what church do you attend. This modern Christianity is a scam QED. Church goers will go to church on Sunday but spew so much bile and hate towards their fellow human being. Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself and that is the greatest commandment. If we can do this, Nigerian Christians will create a paradise on Earth in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by rhektor(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Bolustical:

I guess you never know Elijah to have made this statement, anyway your hatred for Nigerian pastors will not let you reason right. Elijah asked for the last meal of a widow and her son before she was blessed I'm sure you in her position will send Elijah to the hangs man
Re: Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building by rhektor(m): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Alanzazani:
Churches and mosques at every corner of the street but the country is in a mess. You want to seek favour and somebody will ask what church do you attend. This modern Christianity is a scam QED. Church goers will go to church on Sunday but spew so much bile and hate towards their fellow human being. Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself and that is the greatest commandment. If we can do this, Nigerian Christians will create a paradise on Earth in Nigeria

Like the one you have created?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.