Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Recommend A Good Lightening Cream And Soap Product. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend A Good Lightening Cream And Soap Product. (1595 Views)

Top 5 Best Lightening Cream/lotion Products In Nigeria / Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / Kojie San Cream And Soap Now In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Lightening Cream And Soap Product. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2018
I have been light skinned from scratch but due to stress and most especially the heat of the sun,i have become so dark skinned that there is hardly any trace of me being light initially and when i tell people i was light initially no one believes me. i need help in finding out which soap is best for getting a light skin,not just light,an evenly light and fresh looking skin and not just any kind of soap , cheap or expensive i just need to know the soap i need to use.(A soap i can get easily) and also which cream and facial cleanser would do a perfect job.(More concerned about the soap though) heard about 'RAPID WHITE lotion 'but it didn't work not toO sure and don't want to buy anythIng that would damage my skin thats why am coming up here for help. I live in Nigeria and would appreciate if you recommend products available in Nigeria thank you
Re: Recommend A Good Lightening Cream And Soap Product. by Captleverage: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2018
grin acid and relaxer

(1) (Reply)

Cute Dwarf Pics For The First Time / Face Of Mandy 2020 Online Beauty Contest / YOU NEED TO SEE THESE!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.