Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Woman Threatens Daughter With Blood Of Jesus For Accusing Boyfriend Of Rape - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Threatens Daughter With Blood Of Jesus For Accusing Boyfriend Of Rape (233 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Threatens Daughter With Blood Of Jesus For Accusing Boyfriend Of Rape by churchey: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Sophia Lawrence’s mother sat quietly in the front row of her small church and listened in silence with other congregants as her daughter testified how she was raped at just 8 years old. When her daughter told the church who her abuser was, however, Lawrence’s mother exploded from her seat and threatened her child with death from God and the “blood of Jesus.”

“The devil! My God! God will kill you for that!” Lawrence’s mother screamed with a thick Jamaican accent.

“I was raped at 8-and-a-half years old. I kept it to myself because I didn’t know who to trust….I was 8-and-a-half when my mother’s boyfriend took my childhood away from me but God,” Lawrence said, explaining she wanted to talk about what happened to bring awareness about the effects of rape in the church.
Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/woman-threatens-daughter-blood-jesus-accusing-boyfriend-rape/

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Nun Asks Pope For Help / The Way Of Wisdom / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.