Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Is Like I'm Addicted To.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Like I'm Addicted To.... (575 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / Help I'm Addicted To Carbonated Drinks. / Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by Osetventure: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good day my people.

I have a kinda problem. I'm a martial artistist(Tai chi), am also good in acrobatic displays(gymnastics), and I will be 26 years old in few months time.

A friend of mine introduced me to a drug called Tramadol, that was last August to be precise. He said that as a government certified fighter and fitness trainer, that it gonna help me to perform above an average martial artist. Moreover, he convinced me that whenever I want to have sex, that I should always swallow at least 200mg of the pills, that it makes one to last longer in bed.

I couldn't believe the euphoria that engulfed me. I was intrigued by the new information. I was eager to try it out for myself.

Because necessity is the mother of all inventions and modifications, I delved into its use. First, it was one morning, as I was about going for my fitness rehearsals and coaching of new guys. I took two capsules, each 100mg, ie, 200mg, When I got to our martial art center, at the middle of the training - because I was the person incharge of coaching new registered guys that morning. I started feeling strange. My stomach started turning, feeling of nausea. I was sweating, not only that, dizziness enveloped my eyes. I stop the coaching that morning, took permission so that another colleague could take charge and rushed back home.

When I got home, I was feeling too hungry, later in the day was headache and sleepy. Above all, I felt excitement, and joy, after. The next day, I continued. I took again, and that was how my body system got used to it. I even graduated to 400mg plus. I use to mix it in beverages.

The problem now is that each passing day from August last year till this day: today, 24th January, I can't do without the consumption of at least 400mg to 500mg of this drug(tramadol).

Apart from, martial artistry, I'm also a webmaster. I own two affiliate marketing websites. Due to this drug, I feel that I now lack concentration and focus, because I now skip my time table for doing things. I'm fidgety now and I don't know how to leave this drug. It is taking toll on me. I would be on my system trying to update all the products that companies am affiliated to have emailed to me, and next that would happen to me is dozing off( sleeping off).

Pls, my guys, you ppl should help me out. I don't want to do this drug again.

please. Any advice on how to quit this is welcome. For I fear for my health, and business.

Thank you.
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by RemedyLab: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Make up your mind to stop using it and seek professional advice.
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by opomulero101(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
To say the truth,u are an addict,it won't be easy quitting due to withdrawal symptoms.
Better consult a doctor
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by Osetventure: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
opomulero101:
To say the truth,u are an addict,it won't be easy quitting due to withdrawal symptoms.
Better consult a doctor
Withdrawal, symptoms? Chai, is like I have killed myself. God, pls help me. Bro. I don't do drugs, how I ended up in this is still strange to me considering my set out standards.
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by Osetventure: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
RemedyLab:
Make up your mind to stop using it and seek professional advice.
How do I go about it? It is not easy for me. I have tried but to no avail. Is like devil wants to use this drug to derail my future, but he has failed. I shall overcome, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by RemedyLab: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Osetventure:
How do I go about it? It is not easy for me. I have tried but to no avail. Is like devil wants to use this drug to derail my future, but he has failed. I shall overcome, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Try to find anything that is healthy you can use as substitute, use dat sub instead. You can as well share ur experience with someone who can counsel you.
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by TexasCowboy(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Osetventure:

I've tried in vain to see where you enumerated the indispensible benefits you derive from the said Tramadol. What do you really gain from it that will make you to continue taking it?

On the other hand, you listed the disadvantages such as, losing concentration, sleeping off in the middle of an important task. That's enough deterrent. So, why won't you make up you mind and resolve to put an end to something that has obviously upset your daily life and productivity?

Really, the key to breaking free from the shackles of that obnoxious drug lies in your hand. Resolve today not to take it. If the urge comes, just drink water. If you can resist it for ten days, then you're free.

However, if you feel you can't break the habit by yourself, then seek the help of a counselor.
Re: Is Like I'm Addicted To.... by WomenTrainer: 3:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Chai! You're a fitness-trainer like me so I feel so sorry for you. Even though I'm disappointed that a martial artist who's supposed to have mastery over his mind and body has fallen into this drug addiction.

Nevertheless, you can be free. First all of, I want you to BELIEVE you can be free. Talk to God. Ask Him to help you win this fight. Secondly, replace that tramadol with alcohol for now. Thirdly, whatsapp me on 09095000603. Let me monitor your progress everyday.

You can be free my brother. Remember that.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons You Must Start Eating Eggplants / Hypertension Is Preventable And REVERSIBLE! / Military Hospital Onitsha Conducts HIV/AIDS PITC/PNS Training For Staff - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.