Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari (37162 Views)

PDP Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter, Warns Buhari / Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by buhariguy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
IAMTHEHERO:
I like/commend this man; he has been standing for the truth on national issues. But sir, no one has demonized OBJ yet. The APC party/Presidency said they will not respond now. Well, except you are referring to nairaland BMC - Sarrki, Ngeneukwunu, Buhariguy, Usba, Madridguy, Yariwo, and co.
see this one.
The senator that can't come back again to Senate in 2019.
Even the Bible says:
His lot, let another take

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by Ejiphill09(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Senator Sani just take a chill pill Buhari is not going anywhere. You contributed to what we are suffering today.

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by bokiking: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
michoim:
Out of point
na you dey on point.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by BlackF18: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jumia black Friday 2018 date, deals and offers

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-black-friday-2018/
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by buhariguy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
chiedu7:
Buhari's house is certainly in chaos.

His son in hospital.
His wife disillusioned with him.

It must be the judgment of God on him.
You can't shed blood without consequences.
2 Kings 9:7
thou shalt smite the house of evil rulers, that I may avenge the blood of my people (modified)
this your god must be wicked.
So your god love corrupt people,
Love obj and your ineffectual buffoon.
But my God always stand by the righteous one like buhari.
Even job wife deserted job,
Job was not moved.
Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by naijaboy756: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
buhariguy:
this your god must be wicked.
So your god love corrupt people,
Love obj and your ineffectual buffoon.
But my God always stand by the righteous one like buhari.
Even job wife deserted job,
Job was not moved.
Buhari till 2023
sickler
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by orisa37: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
OBJ is a Phenon and a Democrat. God bless him.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by middlebelter(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stethaine:
You can never borrow a brain if you don't have one. Buhari don't have one. What do you expect from some one who drink raw milk since his child hood. Nothing but washed brain.

Its a lie jooor. OBJ in addition to his own brains borrowed, Soludo's, Okonjo Iweala, FKK etc brains. PMB should have borrowed your brain and mine.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by lloyds(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
datola:
In that letter, Baba/Chief/General/Pastor and of late Dr Olusegun Obasanjo really proved the efficacy of his just awarded PhD degree.

If "Brother" Buahari heeds the advice by deciding not to run in 2019, he would set another precedence, like GEJ did worthy of emulation by all sit tight and/or non performing African presidents.

Sai Baba (Iyabo)!

You forgot to add Engineer, and baba alawo to his titles.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by gr8tone: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
michoim:
Out of point
maybe because the message in it is beyond your understanding. So sorry if you did not get the message.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by gr8tone: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Reactions everywhere.
Like nuclear reactor
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Really, this calls for a rethink by our leaders.... We need to start making things right.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by san316(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nobody has demonized OBJ. Atleast a lot of people both in APC and PDP concurred with the concerns he raised. so what is this one saying?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by Tecno66: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
JoNach:
The missile caught them unawares ,they don't know where to start replying from
Infact they were completely demobilized.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
On point
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by Skepticus: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shehu Sani and OBJ,

I don't like you both, but when you stand for the masses and screw the system like a bolt, I'll stand for you guys like an organic pole, Bleep the polls!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by lozanni(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
usba:
Foolish slowpoke, you are rogues and criminals. Y

grin grin grin They mentioned your name and woke you up from sleep. Well, sleep no more for you all, BMC, have the hard task of pushing PMB uphill, on a bike, to the mount 2019 of electoral victory.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by barrackozone(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
bjnice:
chai, this tweet na person dey call kukuma kill me self

but the be told the letter is a bit late gan self.
The letter ain't too late bro. It is never too late to send the ineffectual buffoon to Daura
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by egobetatoday: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Olukat:
BMC are in trouble grin grin The storm is getting huge
Are u indirectly saying their source of livelihood is about to kpeme?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
hmmmm, funny, the same man that said the presidency is fighting corruption in his party with perfume while against the opposition is with insecticide, he's very vocal to the core.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by Ken4Christ: 2:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This man should go and rest. No 2019 for him

He may not see 2019 by the vision I saw. He might be shot dead.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari by wink2015(m): 6:12am On Jan 25, 2018
But Mr Shehu Sani are your people in the NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ( Senate and House of Representatives ) not PEN ROBBERS?

They are there to FEATHER THEIR DIRTY NEST BOTH FOR themselves and their cronies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matawalle Buys Cadillac, Expensive Cars For Zamfara Monarchs (photos) / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.