Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri (45944 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by QueenAmanda(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
embarassed our God's thunder can only tickle him..not "god"? ...Father lord tickle him small with lightening ..this guy wants to challenge his ancestors

Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by donqx: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
diiikkkhead
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by stylewithjibs: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
E pain am wella!!!! grin grin letter pain am reach bone grin cheesy..He can join Buhari in Daura for all we care? Daura is now in our sight and our bus must drop Buhari at that busstop by the Grace of God

Hey guys!

Here is our celebrity style of the week: Noble Igwe @noble_igwe

He’s a fashion enthusiast and a household name in Nigeria’s men fashion industry.

Read more on our website!
https://stylewithjibs.com/2018/01/24/celebrity-style-of-the-week-noble-igwe//

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by pstjoga: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why can't we be objective. Can we leave the messenger and analyse the message? Majority of us here are youths and we are busy mortgaging our future to these old folks.
By the time they are gone, we will be too old to be relevant because they will now ensure power belongs to the youths (their children) that are still growing. Anyone on this platform who thinks he/she cannot rule this country should go ahead and support these old guys.
I was in Pry One when Buhari was Head of State, now my son is in Pry One and he is still contemplating 2nd term in office. Haba, why?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by unbitchable(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Ussyberry(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=QueenAmanda post=64474714][/quote]

I NOTICED THAT YOUR GOD PART. IT SAYS A LOT
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Shome36(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
One funny thing about all those people saying they'll send Buhari back to his farm in Daura come 2019 did not actually voted for him in 2015.... continue wasting your time here while those that voted him into power are still very ready to vote for him again
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Orodje(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lusola15:
One day everyone will answer, just remember your father will not always be in power

The truth is the only thing that hurts.

God overbless you bro, you make sense
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by cpu2006(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
see this boy insulting elder!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Automatic3444(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Slowpoke child. Calling names.I pity ur father who use two of his children for rituals just to win Kaduna state election.. He will use you for second term..

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Rubbiish(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamJ:
Reno is getting broke

He wants to return to Nigeria, fear of buhari is keeping him away

Make una understand the man cheesy
Oga what have u been taking lately?
All ur comments just dey senseless...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Honestly this Reno Omokri is Scum. He disgusts me to high heavens.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by fakati(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Like father like son el-rufai the blood sucking demon.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by rewarder: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
I am so pained... How I wish I can get to his page...
Can someone please advice him to buy powerbike.
Bashir Elr-rufai needs brain reseting

Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by rewarder: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Daura loading even APC Lie Mohammed is still silent.... Red card gaining ground... Osibanjo(we are under paid) information at my disposal says u bought house in Banana Island, that where u will pack to
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by kaystick86(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
This stupid boy lacks home training, like father like son
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
See This Son Of A Thousand Father Abusing His Elders When Will Say Fulanis Lack Respect Dem Go Say Na Lie
Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by lagosrd: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Animal of a child . Even your father I repeat your father cannot talk to obasanjo anyhow. Arrogant, ignorant nepotic seed of a malfunctioning bigot.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri by tooladapo: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2018
God is supreme, Death is equalizer.

in the name of Jesus, I declare that in 2019 buhari, atiku, gej and their kitchen cabinets (ministers n advisers) including nonperforming governors out of political offices.

I declare that come 2019, young men and women from any part of this country (north, south, east or west) with d fear of God n genuine love of people will be president, vice president, ministers, advisers, governors and legislators in the name of Jesus. so shall it be. it is settled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.