Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

National Association Of Say No To Mathematics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / National Association Of Say No To Mathematics (1320 Views)

National Association Of Nigerian Lazy Youths(nanly). / National Association Of Nigerian Ghost Thanks Buhari For Appointing Their Member / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Say No To Mathematics by iamxolomon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
This post is for all of us who does not like mathematics.....as for me i hate mathematics like s**t. if you are someone like me please raise up ur hands and lets have Fun. grin grin grin grin
Re: National Association Of Say No To Mathematics by 12submarine(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
iamxolomon:
This post is for all of us who does not like mathematics.....as for me i hate mathematics like shit. if you are someone like me please raise up ur hands and lets have Fun. grin grin grin grin
You don't like mathematics and you don't understand English either.
Re: National Association Of Say No To Mathematics by iamxolomon(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
12submarine:

okay , elucidate
Re: National Association Of Say No To Mathematics by lawalosky(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
You are own your own!!!!
Re: National Association Of Say No To Mathematics by iamxolomon(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Lol
Re: National Association Of Say No To Mathematics by iamxolomon(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
12submarine:

this one is just blocked headed

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer For All JAMBITES / Video: Mark Angel Tv (episode 55) – What Is The Full Meaning Of P.C- Lifenaija / New Jokes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.