Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Own Letter To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Letter To Buhari. (564 Views)

Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Letter To Buhari. by doctokwus: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dear President Buhari,
Felicitations to you for your health and God keeping you alive to witness 2018.
I will be brief and go straight to the point for the sake of Nigerians that can't find the patience to read long epistles.
When you came on board sir,you inspired hope and belief that at last the messiah we craved for had arrived.The old,infirm,young,employed[b] and jobless celebrited your coming and believed Eldorado was here at last.Alas yours was the well documented mirage physics students are well aware of,the magician trick of the more you look,the less you see.
The danger signals started flashing when the then yet to be sworn in senate president was able to get senate administrative staff to obey his machiavan machinations,in open rebellion to you that was already sworn in as president of Nigeria!
Then came your delayed appointment of ministers that when it came put a lie to your trying to understand what you met on the ground and how to reposition Nigeria and ministries to work for the people.It was on hindsight rather a case of ensuring the cabal for whom you,contrary to belief,is the head hunter,secured the ministries,parastatals and agencies,had a tight grip on affairs,for their selfish purposes.The ministerial appointments confirmed this for the fact that majority of them were of the same corrupt class you so much lampooned.You really didn't give a damn,for all we know you could have appointed even a clown if such name was picked from a hat of names.
From then onwards,it's been a progressive deterioration in governance,integrity and trust in goverment.
But nothing encapsulates your failings and lack of capacity as a president than your sheer lopsidedness in the corruption fight bothering on total insincerity,your clownish handling of the Lawal and Maina Sagas,and your stone aged clannishness,bigotry and the tacit,even if not spoken or whispered encouragement of the Fulani herdsmen countrywide rampage,bothering on terrorism.
Infact sir,that you have failed is putting it respectfully.
You have been a seen and unforseen disaster,depending on whose side of the divide one is on.
That the advice that you should not run for a second term is even being publicly aired by some is for the love they have for you because honestly sir,your performance does not deserve you to complete a full 4year tenure.
But I won't go as far as publicly advicing you not to complete your term,disastrous as it has been,though privately I wish so.
Make an official broadcast that you won't recontest sir and see your badly eroded integrity restored to a reasonably degree.
I remain your humble servant and fellow citizen,
Anonymous.

1 Like

Re: My Own Letter To Buhari. by OreMI22: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
THE TRUTH ABOUT CATTLE COLONIES
The Nigerian govt. have decided to establish cattle colonies in every state of the country. Each colony will be five thousand hectares of land(5,000). This will be for fulani herdsmen. Do you know that :
(1) 1 hectare is a football field.
(2) 10 hectares is one square kilometer.
(3) 100 hectares is 10 square kilometers.
(4) 1,000 hectares is 100 square kilometers, ie 100,000m by 100,000m. And now >� (5) 5,000 hectares is 500 square kilometers, ie 500,000 m by 500,000m. This is a stretch of 25 kilometers by 20 kilometers of land mass. This is the kind of land mass they want for the fulani colonies. Imagine parts of the land stretching from Zuba to Gwagwalada to Airport junction to kuje to Aya towards Nyanya to Buari and environs.
# Do you know that many local Governments land mass in Nigeria are smaller than one colony?. In fact almost every local government in the South south,south East, and South west is smaller than one colony.
# So they want to establish one Fulani local Govt Area in every state of Nigeria.
# Do you know that there is only one (1) cattle colony in the whole world? It is in Pakistan, near the town of Karachi.
# Do not read alone. Pass on. Peace.

SAMBISA FOREST
* 686 square kilometers.
* 6.8 million hectares.
* 68 million plots of 100 feet by 100 feet.
* At 5 cows per plot, it can take 340 million cows.
* 340 million cows is 18 times the current number of cows in Nigeria.

They have not told us what exactly they're looking for. But we know!
SAY NO TO HERDSMEN COLONIES.

What is a colony?
The dictionary defines colony as a settlement of emigrants(settlers)who move to a new place, but remain culturally tied to their original place.

The following amongst others will happen if you allow the proposed colonies setup in the 36 states & the FCT.

1. mosques will be opened in your ancestorial homes with horn speakers to call for prayers. Its their culture!

2. Emirs will be installed to supritend over the colonies, its their culture!

3. No limit to the number of wives because its their culture!

4. No limit to the number of children(because its their culture!) This means b4 long, they will out number your people and start spreading because its their culture!

5. You must not complain because if you do, you will be seen as fighting their culture & belief!

6. Even if their animals stŕays out of these colony to your neighbourhood, which will obviously happen you must not complain. If you do then expect deadly attacks.

7. They will not obey the laws, custom & tradition of your land where the colony is located. They obey islamic law, custom & tradition!
Please say no to this evil Jhardist agenda.

Don't be a careless and carefree Christian and start crying later when it is no longer possible to reverse the evil. This was how Ilorin Kwara State was taken over with an Emir ruling them till date.
God has helped us to destroy many evil laws by this government within the last two and half years, this one is the deadliest and this too must not STAND.

Pray using Genesis 11:5-6 that God will confound their speeches, their language and will raise diversities of tongues among them and that this EVIL COLONY agenda be scattered in Jesus name.
Pls let us share widely. It is urgent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Letter To Buhari. by SalamRushdie: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Spot on !!!! but instead of advising Buhari to not run it better you dare him to run so he can know what rejection smell like at the polls .. Buhari is the bad egg of leadership
Re: My Own Letter To Buhari. by doctokwus: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Make I read before I comment
Mine may not get same publicity as Obasanjo did,but as long as it's read by a few I feel I have also added to the debate.

1 Like

Re: My Own Letter To Buhari. by doctokwus: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
doctokwus:
Dear President Buhari,
Felicitations to you for your health and God keeping you alive to witness 2018.
I will be brief and go straight to the point for the sake of Nigerians that can't find the patience to read long epistles.
When you came on board sir,you inspired hope and belief that at last the messiah we craved for had arrived.The old,infirm,young,employed[b] and jobless celebrited your coming and believed Eldorado was here at last.Alas yours was the well documented mirage physics students are well aware of,the magician trick of the more you look,the less you see.
The danger signals started flashing when the then yet to be sworn in senate president was able to get senate administrative staff to obey his machiavan machinations,in open rebellion to you that was already sworn in as president of Nigeria!
Then came your delayed appointment of ministers that when it came put a lie to your trying to understand what you met on the ground and how to reposition Nigeria and ministries to work for the people.It was on hindsight rather a case of ensuring the cabal for whom you,contrary to belief,is the head hunter,secured the ministries,parastatals and agencies,had a tight grip on affairs,for their selfish purposes.The ministerial appointments confirmed this for the fact that majority of them were of the same corrupt class you so much lampooned.You really didn't give a damn,for all we know you could have appointed even a clown if such name was picked from a hat of names.
From then onwards,it's been a progressive deterioration in governance,integrity and trust in goverment.
But nothing encapsulates your failings and lack of capacity as a president than your sheer lopsidedness in the corruption fight bothering on total insincerity,your clownish handling of the Lawal and Maina Sagas,and your stone aged clannishness,bigotry and the tacit,even if not spoken or whispered encouragement of the Fulani herdsmen countrywide rampage,bothering on terrorism.
Infact sir,that you have failed is putting it respectfully.
You have been a seen and unforseen disaster,depending on whose side of the divide one is on.
That the advice that you should not run for a second term is even being publicly aired by some is for the love they have for you because honestly sir,your performance does not deserve you to complete a full 4year tenure.
But I won't go as far as publicly advicing you not to complete your term,disastrous as it has been,though privately I wish so.
Make an official broadcast that you won't recontest sir and see your badly eroded integrity restored to a reasonably degree.
I remain your humble servant and fellow citizen,
Anonymous.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter. A Case Of Total Shock And Complete Disbelief / Photo Gallery Of Late Sir. Alex Ekwueme Funeral Ceremony Today 2/2/2017 / How Murtala Muhammed Tried To Change Nigeria In His 198 Days Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.