Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (79912 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ever8054:
if no be say girls mumu,how this one take resemble US army officer?...

So u think he will use his real ID and picture abi?
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by zikter(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ever8054:
so for your mind, the guy used his real picture to scam people. Get access to such internet pictures and you will see pure white pictures.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Taku555(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ever8054:
if you call them mumu, you are the most mumuist because according to the report, the suspect is impersonating a USA soldier serving in Libya. So who mumu passed? He is using the pictures of another person in a simpler language.

Go back to school

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Look at the board he his holding. Chai. I weep for the entire police force.
Maybe that is how U.S own looks like, lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by 2shure: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
na pof sure pass
but pof na 2days max
dem don kill your acct
bounty007:

Ok don cast..
Which one no dey block quick quick grin
Nigerian youths ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Franking: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
zolajpower:
The mug short sha! Nigeria don advance pass this one oo

Advance pass wetin? Naija na correct shithole na.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Opajyde: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Your brain is corrode.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
2shure:
ok cupid with meetic don cast
i no do dating again
i go break my lapy
record am put for nairaland.
ay maye en na pay .
cant be wasting money dey buy card dey sub
lol

You are just so Lazy I swear
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by 2shure: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
how na master
Troublemaker007:

You are just so Lazy I swear
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
2shure:
na pof sure pass
but pof na 2days max
dem don kill your acct

meetme
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by 2shure: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
meetme don cast
bounty007:

meetme

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Snow02: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
more youths need to be like him yahoo is the way forward
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Phyqee10(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ever8054:
Your own mumu self never do, you read the post at all? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
javacompgeek:

Fool. But if dem give you the money you go collect. Think before you write.
Get lost. Money is not my God,i don't know why my comment is paining you like this,are you into wire wire?
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Nice one,they should write those words written on that board on his forehead.

Stop yahoo yahoo,una no de hear word.

Mugu ...mention one organization that is scam free ??
From your govt to the last ...

Name 3

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
berrystunn:

Mugu ...mention one organization that is scam free ?? From your govt to the last ...
Name 3
One spotted.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
They done catch alaye. You dey scam people instead of you too lay low they no go hear. The greatest scammers in the world don't display or ball like our own here. The guy self na legbere, he dey do OKcupid, where guys wey sabi dey bomb Plenty of Fish (POF).
However, stay away from fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by madjune(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Afonja always trying act bad and failing woefully.

I'm here to check nAmes.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by kalemy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
as long as he is not scamming his fellow country man make them free the guy, abeg. Country hard.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by wyqay: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
lazy bone
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Jonifech: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
ntooooooo ya dia. hahahaha
god go deynpunish yahoo nigas one by one.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by millionboi2: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lonestar124:
Lazy boy

His cup don full
lol

Who knows how many ppl him don use d money intimidate self?
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Y dis old man de disgrace yolobas na:

Flat heads b lik:

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Ever8054: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Taku555:
if you call them mumu, you are the most mumuist because according to the report, the suspect is impersonating a USA soldier serving in Libya. So who mumu passed? He is using the pictures of another person in a simpler language.

Go back to school
see dis mumu...

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Ayodejioak(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
givan:

Thanks. If you're serious with ur offer. Let's talk via telegram

I was about asking you the same. What's your telegram handle?
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by seankay(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
More Jobs less crime, less Jobs more crime. The Nigerian Government is a failure!
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Ayodejioak(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
givan:

Add me with my number; 9076131471

is this a us number? I cant find you here
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Angelanest:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibadan Zonal Office has arrested a suspected undergraduate internet scammer, Ilesanmi Babatunde Yemi, 31, a final year Accounting student of Ekiti State University for alleged Internet fraud.

Babatunde who poses on the internet as an American Army Officer by the name Dennis Martinez allegedly serving in Libya engages in Internet love and romance scams.

He engages unsuspecting ladies on the internet in a dating and romance scam through which he fleeces them of their money.

Last of his victims were the duo of Sandra Simundza and Lily F, both in Australia, from whom he claimed to have obtained about Five hundred dollars in tranches.

Babatunde, according to series of intelligence gathered by the Commission, allegedly lives an ostentatious life without a definite job. He confessed to have been engaged actively in internet romance scam in the last four years from which he sustained his flamboyant lifestyle and bought himself a 2005 Lexus car with registration number Lagos MUS 404 DX.

Being a Part time student, he also confessed to have spent most of his time on the dating sites, particularly tinder and okculpid from which he meets his victims.

Operatives have recovered several items from him. They include: One laptop Apple macbook Pro, three ATM cards, one iphone 6 x plus, one Nokia phone and one international Passport. Several love scam mails were also found and downloaded from his laptops.

The suspect will be arraigned in court soon.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/efcc-arrests-undergraduate-for-internet-fraud.html
We nor need to chk the part of Nigeria him frm,nah Dem

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.