Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tell Buhari To Avoid Hitting His Head On The Rock – Fayose Read More At: Https: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Buhari To Avoid Hitting His Head On The Rock – Fayose Read More At: Https: (484 Views)

Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / Buhari Must Step Aside In The Interest Of Nigeria – Fayose Read More: Https://ww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Buhari To Avoid Hitting His Head On The Rock – Fayose Read More At: Https: by judecares1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
he Ekiti State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has advised the All Progressive Congress APC to tell President Muhammadu Buhari to avoid hitting his head on the rock. Fayose on his Twitter handle said: ‘My name is Peter, The Rock, the wise people in APC should tell Buhari to avoid hitting his head on the rock’
he end has come for Buhari - Fayose

Peter Ayodele Fayose

@GovAyoFayose
My name is Peter, The Rock, the wise people in APC should tell Buhari to avoid hitting his head on the rock.

1:40 PM - Jan 24, 2018
70 70 Replies 159 159 Retweets 241 241 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Peter Ayodele Fayose

@GovAyoFayose
The end has come for Buhari, the oppressor and suppressor of Nigeria and its people.
Power to change this fraudulent change belongs to Nigerians and in 2019, they will exercise that right appropriately. Today, the only alternative to the oppressive govt of Buhari is a PDP govt

1:38 PM - Jan 24, 2018
137 137 Replies 160 160 Retweets 227 227 likes

Peter Ayodele Fayose

@GovAyoFayose
Content of OBJ's letter is a welcome development but the messenger is also culpable in the enthronement and colossal failure of Buhari. Though we warned them ahead of this tragedy. It is therefore the decision of Nigerians that Buhari has failed and he must go,not that of OBJ

9:13 PM - Jan 23, 2018
98 98 Replies 641 641 Retweets 783 783 likes

Peter Ayodele Fayose

@GovAyoFayose
Obasanjo (the accuser) and Buhari (the accused) are both expired people that Nigerians are desirous of getting rid of. They both don't know when they were born and have outlived their usefulness in the political life of Nigeria.

8:52 PM - Jan 23, 2018
452 452 Replies 2,333 2,333 Retweets 2,616 2,616 likes

Peter Ayodele Fayose

@GovAyoFayose
I agree with Obasanjo's letter even though he didn't say anything that I have not said about Buhari and his govt before. However, Obasanjo and Buhari are like accuser & the accused, two of them are analogue and they do not represent the Nigeria of today.

8:52 PM - Jan 23, 2018

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/tell-buhari-avoid-hitting-head-rock-fayose/

lalastica.mydo3
Re: Tell Buhari To Avoid Hitting His Head On The Rock – Fayose Read More At: Https: by kabeerhabe(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
I am meeting Fayose soon to have a meeting with him....
Re: Tell Buhari To Avoid Hitting His Head On The Rock – Fayose Read More At: Https: by judecares1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
on what?
kabeerhabe:
I am meeting Fayose soon to have a meeting with him....

(1) (Reply)

No Salaries, Wages, Contract Fees...should Be Paid While I Have Not Been Paid / APC More Deadly Than PDP - PRP / Monthly Nigerian Senators Salary Break Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.